[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 28

Where can I find an EA that places, deletes or modifies an order, TP or SL at a certain price?

sting-igor 29.03.2012 14:50

где найти советник который по определенной цене выставляет, удаляет или изменяет ордер, ТР или СЛ?

ALL advisers do exactly that )))

T-G:
Of course, that's not it, it's not testing muliwallet experts. can we stop replying to everyone "just to answer" for the sake of typing posts?
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't the right one, this is a forum for communication)
P.S. after reading your posts I realised that you're not too far behind me, I guess you also write "just to type" )))

evillive:
Just wanted to make sure that this is not the case, the forum is for communication) )
P.S. having read your posts I understood that you haven't gone far from me, probably too write " for a set of posts "))
I do my best to read your posts and if something is not clear then I ask questions and do not reply to every post without any information load.

The point is that during the test some deals close as "order close by tester". Please tell me the reason why this happens. Roughly, I have to close a deal after some time, but it closes earlier, and the tester says exactly that. When i ran tester in visualization mode, i got fractal indicator in main window, how to add it?

advise how to specify in the OrderSend() function that the pending order should close at 23.00

PAN2:

advise how to specify in the OrderSend() function that the pending order should close at 23.00

Something like this:

int expiretime = StrToTime("23:00")-TimeCurrent(); 

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,Ask,3,0,0,0,0,expiretime,0);

Qwertee:
The point is that during the test some deals close as "order close by tester". Please tell me the reason why this happens. Roughly, I have to close a trade after some time, but it closes earlier, and the tester says exactly that. When i ran tester in visualization mode, i got fractal indicator in main window, how to add it?
Such closing by the tester can happen if the tester opened an order but the time for the tester has expired and it will close it forcibly. Look at the day the order was opened and the last day when you set the date for testing. In order to see the indicators during visualisation, press pause, set the indicator as in normal trading and go ahead.

PAN2: advise how to specify in the OrderSend() function that the pending order should close at 23.00
For today at the specified time:
datetime  expiretime = StrToTime ("23:00"); 

ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, 1, Ask, Slippage, 0, 0, "", expiretime, 0);

TarasBY:

This is for tonight at 11pm
Reason: