Interesting and Humour - page 3251

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Andrew, you are wrong! In some places it is now "the radiators are going crazy" and they heat so much that you wish they had heat meters everywhere!

You are funny. Because I am not aware of how my radiators are heating and that I am reading 1500 kW in winter because of the need for a heater or air conditioner for heating.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

:-))) lacked 7.8 degrees to break the record!

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
You are funny. Because I don't know how my radiators are heating and that I am reading 1500 kW in winter because I need a calorifier or air conditioner for heating

Andrey, I'm ready to share calories with you! Maybe someday they will come up with technology :-))) that will allow it.

Being funny is actually even honourable sometimes - so I can almost be proud of that epithet.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Andrey, ready to share calories with you! Maybe someday they'll come up with technology :-))) that will make it possible.

Being funny is actually an honour sometimes - so I can almost be proud of that epithet.

What's there to share - you just have to move to the north and get warm - as Fedoseyev said "live in the cold".

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What kind of creative work can one do in a country which has completely banned entrepreneurship?

The fatal mistake was the prohibition of private property and entrepreneurship. They were creating, but there was no proper remuneration. For example, if you created a super-duper invention with a million effect, it was supposed to pay the inventor no more than 20,000 rubles during the first five years, then the priority of the author was lost. I managed to put one of my inventions into production and receive 20 thousand rubles (15 thousand through the court). Many positive aspects were and still are. Those who want to organize a normal life by their own efforts, and those who do not want to - will always find a reason to whine.

Recently, for the first time, I visited my daughters in the Moscow region. One lives in Dzerzhinsk, she has a small business - 2 cheburets shops and one shop, she says that she started with 1 sack of potatoes. Her husband drives a lorry Gazelle on order. They live in a three-room rented flat. The impression is that they live well, the house is fully prosperous.

The second lives in Likino-Dulevo, works with her husband at a bus plant, together they receive about 70 thousand rubles, she bought a room in a new communal apartment of 4 rooms with one child (the elder lives separately in Lyubertsy). The impression is that they live well, although they sometimes work on Saturdays for double pay.

михаил потапыч:

Microsoft buys Skype for $8.5bn
Comment: What fools) it can be downloaded for free from the internet)
5++++ ))))))))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
What is there to share - we should just move to the north, to warm ourselves - as Fedoseyev said, "live in the cold".

No, I mean something else, that Fedoseyev you or I could use cool technology of pumping calories from one object to another,

Even though some of us do not fully accept each other's views and attitudes, we should take real warmth from each other.

Bolkonsky, should the radiators be flushed? Or caulk the cracks in the windows?

IgorM М:

tablet game, didn't expect it - but it works like it did 20-30 years ago ))))

yeah... cool toy ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Bolkonsky, should the radiators be flushed? Or caulk the cracks in the windows?
I like the frosty air.
Reason: