Interesting and Humour - page 3119

Nikkk:
The duration can be displayed in a publicly available form in a table like this.

So what's the point? )

Nikkk:
You have to ask those who built a similar tableau. The task of objectivity was clearly not their task.
Why ask them? I'm asking you, "what's the point? )" The question was addressed to you. And you're taking it out on the table builders for some reason...

Nikkk:
Because I am not the one who decided to deduce less objective information about people who have been to space. And to correct every biased in that heap of incomprehensibly injected biased information in Inet - leave me alone.

It's just a table with the number of people who have been in space, sorted by nationality and gender. That's it!

Again, just a table with the number of people who have been in space, sorted by nationality and gender.

You consider that the data are biased; you are looking for justice; you have claims to the authors of the table and-or (God forbid!) to me, as found and published it - well here I can't help you :)

Nikkk:

Well, for example, in a running competition...

Running and space are incomparable categories. Try picking more similar in scale, in societal significance.

Nikkk:

There are 50 whites and 4 afros on display in a running competition. What kind of quality perception will this give about the event-competition itself.

Should it? :)

If there is no data and you need it (for fairness or whatever) - then get used to looking for it yourself.

Nikkk:

What prompts in creating such a table.

I don't know, I haven't spoken to the creators of the table, and what's more, I don't even have their contacts to ask.

OK the royal family, but in civilised countries it is becoming clear that the power of royal families is diminishing and is not unlimited, and in some countries there is no power at all.

Nikkk:
Well yes, well yes, shrinking, a few decades especially, even the broads of the families are already climbing to power.

In the US, the president does not have unlimited power. In the UK, the Queen has very limited power, and the King of Thailand has no power at all.

And the "broads of families" are what?

Nikkk:
This has nothing to do with it. Democracy campaigners in our country are always concerned about the lack of democracy. Using the same states as an example. Democratically turning a blind eye to cronyism. Whatever about cronyism. How can the incumbent president afford to campaign for the candidate of the future for his position. And what an outcry we would have if that were the case.
Moreover, cronyism in the USA does not have much of an impact on democracy, because, as has already been written earlier, in the USA the president does not have unlimited power.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Moreover, cronyism in the USA does not have much influence on democracy, because, as it was written earlier, in the USA the president does not have unlimited power.

Influence is debatable; without influence on paper, influence can be huge and vice versa. How can democracy be imposed on other countries by simply undermining its principles publicly at the highest level.

Nikkk:

Influence is debatable; without influence on paper, influence can be huge and vice versa. How can democracy be imposed on other countries by simply undermining its principles in public at the highest level.

Well if the issue is controversial, then any issue is controversial and anything can be challenged. Then there is no point in talking about anything.

Nikkk:
...How can an incumbent president afford to campaign for the candidate of the future for his position. And what indignation we would have if that were the case.
Not only can he, but he should: there are two candidates from two competing parties. It is only natural that the incumbent president should support his party's candidate.

In 2008, Putin supported Medvedev, the candidate of his party, and this is quite legitimate and logical. In 2012, Medvedev already supported Putin's candidate.

And there was no public outcry, and there could not have been, because there is nothing illegal or anti-democratic about such support.
Reason: