Interesting and Humour - page 3122

Nikkk:
Bullshit...the liberals were outraged. Only the lazy haven't been bitching about the situation. And they don't dare to bitch about Western affairs.
As you put it, "...Liberals were outraged", not because the incumbent leader supported his party's candidate,

but because they accused the Central Election Commission of what they called "unfair" elections. But let's be honest: even if there were some irregularities (and of course there were, but very minor ones),

V.V. still won those elections with an overwhelming advantage. Well, there was no other worthy candidate then (and there is no other worthy candidate now either).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Russia has never been inferior to other countries in anything.

I absolutely agree with you. After all, we have the best electronics and microprocessor technology in the world (Sony, Samsung, and all the rest are nervously crouching on the sidelines). The entire range of computer equipment - from smartphones and tablets to server stations - is made exclusively with domestic components and only in our country.

We have the most developed car industry in the world (Mersedes, Toyota and the rest are just choking on tears of envy), the presidents of all countries drive only a Kalina.

And health care? Millions of people from all over the world have been standing in line for years, not wanting to be treated in their own countries, just to get into our clinics. And this is despite the fact that all our hospitals are equipped with the best medical equipment in the world.

And science? There are as many inventions, technologies and know-how as we have in all the countries put together. We are leaders in the number of patent applications. As many new drugs as are developed in our country every year, nowhere else.

And the aviation industry? There is probably no-one in the world today who remembers names like Boeing or Airbus.

Millions of traders all over the world are afraid to make a move until they hear about the number of new jobs in our non-agricultural sector. The whole world is simply in a stupor the week before our Central Bank Governor's speech. And the moment she gets on the podium and says the word "Hello", the volatility of all financial instruments goes off the charts, underscoring the importance of what she has said to the world.

And the national currency? The exchange rate has not changed for decades, which allows citizens to plan their future with confidence and gives them full confidence in the future, because the prices for all goods here also do not change for decades.

The list goes on and on. But you know it all better than I do. Why have you written so little? Write more, expand the topic from top to bottom, share your happiness with all of us, don't forget to write to whom we owe all this happiness, and let our hearts be filled with immense pride.

Pavel Gotkevitch:
But let's be honest: even if there were some irregularities (and there certainly were, but very minor ones),

V.V. still won that election by an overwhelming margin. Well, there was no other worthy candidate then (and there is no other worthy candidate now).

You're always going off-topic. I've never argued with that and you're trying to sell me a different opinion, subtle trolling?

I was writing about whining liberals, duplicitous.

You'd think the world's best electronics would give you the right to tell other countries how to behave. And no one wants to remember in what period this primacy was taken and by what means. And without this imposition it is possible that there would not be the world's best electronics where it is. Moral side of the issue seems to be of no concern to anybody.

Naturally the gap is huge, and its reduction, even when it is constantly hampered by the difficult task, although it is a little but stable cope. And how would you like to constantly push us by wars, provocations and conflicts from the stable conditions where all these technologies could normally develop, and they still managed to do it. Meanwhile, the rival was quietly cultivating all this, and being the first to occupy this niche, it will do everything not to lose it. And you, in five or ten years, want it all served to you.

DenisR:

I absolutely agree with you. After all, we have the best electronics and microprocessor technology in the world (Sony, Samsung, and all the rest are nervously crouching on the sidelines). The entire range of computer equipment - from smartphones and tablets to server stations - is made exclusively with domestic components and only in our country.

We have the most developed car industry in the world (Mersedes, Toyota and the rest are just choking on tears of envy), presidents of all countries drive only a Kalina.

And health care? Millions of people from all over the world have been standing in line for years, not wanting to be treated in their own countries, just to get into our clinics. And this is despite the fact that all our hospitals are equipped with the best medical equipment in the world.

And science? There are as many inventions, technologies and know-how as we have in all the countries put together. We are leaders in the number of patent applications. As many new drugs as are developed in our country every year, nowhere else.

And the aviation industry? There is probably no-one in the world today who remembers names like Boeing or Airbus.

Millions of traders all over the world are afraid to make a move until they hear about the number of new jobs in our non-agricultural sector. The whole world is simply in a stupor the week before our Central Bank Governor's speech. And the moment she gets on the podium and says the word "Hello", the volatility of all financial instruments goes off the charts, underscoring the importance of what she has said to the world.

And the national currency? The exchange rate has not changed for decades, which allows our citizens to plan their future with confidence and gives them absolute confidence in the future, because the prices of all goods here also do not change for decades.

The list goes on and on. But you know it all better than I do. Why have you written so little? Write more, expand the topic from top to bottom, share your happiness with all of us, don't forget to write to whom we owe all this happiness, and let our hearts be filled with immense pride.

Sarcasm is off the charts.

If you do not like living here, why do you live here? Go to another country.

Alexandr Saprykin:

The sarcasm is off the charts.

If you don't like living here, why do you live here? Go to another country.

Would you like to sponsor me?

DenisR:

We have the most developed car industry in the world (Mersedes, Toyota and the rest are just choking on tears of envy), the presidents of all countries drive only a Kalina.

And the national currency? The exchange rate has not changed for decades, which allows the citizens to plan their future with confidence and gives them absolute confidence in the future, because the prices for all goods here also do not change for decades.

What have you personally done for your country?

Andrey Dik:
What have you personally done for your country?
I think it's about the same, and to the same extent as you have.

DenisR:
Would you like to sponsor?

Did I offer you sponsorship?

Not at all.

Than to live in a country and criticise it. Live in a country you like.

Don't have money to move? Earn money.

Can't make money? Then you do not have a clear goal or ambition to achieve it.

Do not look around for someone to blame. We are responsible for our own lives.

DenisR:
I think that's about the same, and to the same extent as you do.

Regardless of what I have done for my country, I never allow myself to make such remarks about my homeland.

But you have a long list, is there anything in this list that is of any use to the country from you?

And you were rightly told that if you don't like the country, leave it, if you don't want to leave it, make it a better place. When the roof leaks in the house, it is up to the owner to fix the roof, not to show contempt for his house.

Reason: