MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 30

Barbarian:

Then where to look for files, if for example server administrator where MT4 is installed, has hidden for security reasons!!! system and hidden directories and files?

It is possible to look in File-->Open data directory.

True, if it's system and/or hidden, I don't know how it will happen (haven't tried it).

artmedia70:

You can look in File-->Open data directory.

True, if it's system and/or hidden, I don't know how this will happen.

IN ME:

- "Open data directory" - X:\MT4 location\.

- "Open shared data directory" - X:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common

In the terminal: - "Open data folder" - X:\MT4 location

The user gets into an interesting situation which can only be solved by getting administrator privileges.

Barbarian:
Then it is not clear to me from what considerations a directory name like B5589D10299052C8D921603EBD1F9752 is formed.

Considering that many traders install several dozen copies of terminals on the same computer.

The terminal has a handy means to quickly open its directory "File - Open data directory".

Renat:

Considering that many traders install several dozen copies of the terminal on the same computer.

The terminal has a handy tool to quickly open its directory "File - Open Data Directory".
I have already written what these directories show, check for yourself

Barbarian:

IN ME:

- "Open data directory" - X:\MT4 location\

- Open data directory - X:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common

In the terminal: - "Open data folder" - X:\MT4 location

The user gets into an interesting situation which can only be solved by getting administrator privileges.

If you have it running as /portable, you are correct

Yes, let's wait for the release and then assess the situation, instead of proving that it's better to spell a name consisting of a synonym of the path where the user specified the MT4 installation, correct than to use the abracadabra from Terminal/B5589D1029529052C8D921603EBD1F9752

MT4 Bild 536, ME 872.

Flipping the timeframes caused an error in the indicator buffer: array out of range in 'Bears.mq4' (106,24). There are no errors on the 509 version.

In the other indicator, the following message has popped up: unresolved import function call.

Barbarian:

Yes, let's wait for the release and then assess the situation, instead of proving that it's better to spell a name consisting of a synonym of the path where the user specified the MT4 installation, correct than to use the abracadabra from Terminal/B5589D1029529052C8D921603EBD1F9752

Some users put the terminal in \Alpari\MetaTraider\, F4You\MetaTraider\, BomzhInc\MetaTraider\, e.t.c. ...

From this you can see that the shared folder will be MetaTraider. Or then the parent ones must be taken into account as well.

Flipping of timeframes in another indicator caused the following message: Lines USDCAD,M5: initialization failed

artmedia70:

Some users put the terminal in \Alpari\MetaTraider\, F4You\MetaTraider\, BomzhInc\MetaTraider\, e.t.c. ...

From this you can see that the shared folder will be MetaTraider. Or then the parent ones must be taken into account as well.

Isn't it difficult to just copy path \Alpari\MetaTraider\, F4You\MetaTraider\, BomzhInc\MetaTraider\ to X:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\? I think it looks more aesthetic and practical than generating a name like X:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B5589D10299052C8D921603EBD1F9752
Reason: