Interesting and Humour - page 3125

Nikkk:
How can you water something down with what it's made of? Don't get me all worked up.)
On the contrary, I'm surprised at your cleverness and instant reaction. I don't have that. Apparently, compared to you, I'm not so smart. I just remembered: a couple of days ago two elderly people met in a bus. I was next to them. One of them asks the other one why he has not been seen for a long time. The second one answers that he is now living in the village, in his house. The first asks how it is going there. The second says that they are having a hard time without gas, they can't get it installed in any case, even though they have asked for it. I did not think to tell him what you would surely say: go and leave the country, if you don't like it here. You would have done exactly that, wouldn't you?

Nikkk:
Even the presentation shows an aversion to everything domestic. After all, the video clips clearly showed not only about Boeings, but about our planes too. But the information about a foreign product was of higher priority.
The reaction, however, of a typical sofa hoorah-patriot! What does "aversion to everything domestic" have to do with it?

And if tomorrow I write, for example, about new Intel processor or new model "Samsung 8 Edge", then why should I be considered a fifth column, the national traitor?

Man, when are these ura-patriots gonna learn to separate the wheat from the chaff?

DenisR:

I think you have seen old Soviet films about the war and you can roughly imagine what happened to the country in 1945. Huge loss of life, cities in ruins, all infrastructure destroyed, millions of people with nowhere to live and nothing to eat. It took less than 15 years, and hundreds of research institutes, design bureaus and laboratories were created in the country, world-class scientific schools were created. Just think: EVERY 15 years after the terrible war, the country was the first in the world to launch a man into space.

PS. In the city where I live there used to be at least a dozen research institutes. The last one was closed a couple of months ago, though I know its director personally - a good man, I can confirm that he held on till the end. And you say "it will catch up fast". Who will catch up?

PS. Any way you slice it, even in the 1990s the country was not in ruins, transport was working, planes were flying, trains were running and shops were running. The current government will be 17 years old in August.

Don't you have trains and shops that don't work?

Yury Reshetov:
I do not know about good or evil and whether it is a crime or not - let the prosecutor's office decide, but the amount of cash does not increase, while the amount of non-cash is growing by leaps and bounds. This is what the original message was about.

and is that a bad thing? all businesses and banks should switch to cash and carry kilotons of money?

Alexey Busygin:

I don't, but it doesn't smell like economics here, it's fraudulent systems.

what is the fraud?

Alexey Busygin:
The states were a colony of England and still are, in England the Queen always has the last word, if she says something, it must be obeyed. That the monarchy has no power is an illusion, so they won't be crowned once.
that's a very original judgement, i can of course assume there's a tricky non-public relationship, then to claim colony status you need good reason

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
V.V. Putin does not deserve such criticism from this perspective. Thanks to his rule, Russia is developing a market economy, the state is regaining its former strength and authority. Russia, with its huge reserves of raw materials, its territory, and the enthusiasm of the Russian people, will soon become a powerful superpower. Russia has never been inferior to other countries in anything in terms of development and this quality will return with skillful management.
such optimism )))))))

DenisR:

<There's not enough fingers left to poke at those places> Can you write anything other than blah-blah? What, no fingers left? Then what do you write with? Maybe then poke it in my text, especially where I wrote the word 'Motherland'? Or are you good for nothing else but f...y...ing?

Now, pay attention, the correct answer is: people need jobs. That is why enterprises are needed. To build at least one factory means at least several tens of millions of dollars. Neither you nor I have that kind of money, no. The fact that you wrote "not satisfied in your country - do better" will not make the plant grow. It makes no difference whether you take responsibility or not.

I read somewhere not so long ago that investment in our country has fallen, I think, by 46 times. I could be wrong, but the order of figures is something like that. I personally think this is very bad. <You only have to take responsibility for everything that happens/isn't happening in life.> Those are your words. Are you prepared to take responsibility for a fall in investment? You wrote "FOR EVERYTHING". Or did you?

Oh, right. There is no homeland for anti-patriots. They are ready to throw mud all over the country. And it doesn't matter what country they live in - they will find flaws and smear the country everywhere.
You know, you write like most people who always blame the government. For instance, "The government is to blame for no job" - no job, set yourself a goal and do not blame anybody.
PS. do not use foul language. you are an adult.

Apollo 11 source code published in full on Github

Создай свой бортовой компьютер Apollo 11 для высадки на Луну
Создай свой бортовой компьютер Apollo 11 для высадки на Луну
  • mz.zp.ua
В июле 1969 года человечество впервые высадилось на поверхность Луны. В 2009 году, чтобы отметить 40 лет с момента «маленького шага для человека и огромного скачка для человечества», распечатки с исходным кодом программы оцифровали и выложили онлайн. Сейчас это дело довели до логического завершения: на GitHub появился полный исходный код миссии...

transcendreamer:

and is that a bad thing? all businesses and banks should switch to cash and carry kilotons of money?

what is the fraud?

Bad on certain levels. That is what fraud is all about, money, no money.

Alexey Busygin:
Bad at certain levels. That's what fraud is all about, money, no money.

globally, I agree that uncontrolled emission (including credit) corrodes the economy by devaluing the monetary unit

not really a crime but very damaging.

I suspect that is what happened in december 2014.

Reason: