Interesting and Humour - page 2609

Scientists develop bionic eyes that can connect to Wi-Fi and apply filters >>>

Итальянские учёные к 2027 году готовы представить бионический глаз, который можно будет с лёгкостью устанавливать на место настоящего. Специалисты обещают, что напечатанный на 3D-биопринтере орган сможет не только видеть, но также записывать изображение, передавать его через Wi-Fi и включать различные фильтры.

Учёные разрабатывают бионические глаза, которые смогут подключаться к Wi-Fi и применять фильтры
Учёные разрабатывают бионические глаза, которые смогут подключаться к Wi-Fi и применять фильтры
  • russian.rt.com
Контактные линзы, очки и лазерная коррекция зрения могут уйти в прошлое. Итальянские учёные считают, что в течение десяти лет они смогут разработать искусственный глаз, который будет способен изменять цветовосприятие, записывать и передавать изображение при помощи Wi-Fi. Учёные намерены при помощи технологии 3D-печати создать полностью...

tol64:

why most hacker films are as naive and unrealistic as high school fantasies

transcendreamer:

why most hacker movies are as naive and unrealistic as high school fantasies

At least they made something. ))

You say most hacker movies are naive. So you know one that you don't think is naive. It would be interesting to watch. (Recommend it. ))

transcendreamer:

Why most hacker films are as naive and unrealistic as school fantasies

I can assure you they are no more naive than films about cops, doctors, military, astronauts... Shall I go on?

When we look at "hackers", we both know the question and smile indulgently.
The task of the director, on the other hand, is to conform to the established stereotypes of the majority of the audience. And housewives will do just fine.

Here is an example of a seemingly high-budget Hollywood film:

tol64:

At least they made something. ))

You say most hacker movies are naive. So you know one that you don't think is naive. It would be interesting to see. (Recommend it. ))

....... eh....... no I don't know......... (honestly tried to remember)

moskitman

I can assure you - they are no more naive than films about cops, doctors, military, cosmonauts... Shall I go on?

It's just that when we look at "hackers", you and I know a little about the issue and smile indulgently.
The task of the director, on the other hand, is to conform to the established stereotypes of the majority of the audience. And housewives will do just fine.

Judging by the output, almost all films are made for housewives

transcendreamer:
judging by the output, almost all movies are made for housewives.

Personally, I don't really care about bloopers, flaws and what critics label them.

For me, it's one way of looking for some ideas that I then reflect on without reference to the plot of the film in which I saw them.

Film is, after all, a complex of creative expressions. Even if the plot is not very good, you may find a good soundtrack or high-quality computer graphics.

And bloopers, by the way, can be another clever way to promote a film by discussing the bloopers. ;)

tol64:

A film is a set of creative expressions. Even if the plot isn't great, you might find a good soundtrack or high-quality computer graphics.

It's all so...

But me, for example, if I see a blunder (like drawn flame from the barrel of an automatic rifle with a NOT moving bolt frame), I think it's a clear disrespect to me as a spectator and I switch the channel.
Really... If you filmmakers want money and/or fame, then at least bother to pay a consultant so that no military personnel in your movies answer to the commander "I obey"...well yoops today....

moskitman:

This is all true...

However, I, for example, if I see a straightforward gaffe (like a flame being drawn from the barrel when firing a machine gun with a NOT moving bolt carrier) I consider it a clear disrespect to me as a viewer and change the channel.
Really... If you filmmakers want money and/or fame, then at least bother to pay a consultant so that no military personnel in your movies answer to the commander "I obey"...well yoops today....

It's very complicated with showing respect/disrespect. What some see as a show of disrespect, others won't even think of it. )))

tol64:
It's very complicated with showing respect/disrespect. What some see as a show of disrespect, others won't even think about it. )))

I don't agree.

You draw a man, for example, an image... Let it be a valiant Russian officer, fighting with the wrong Abreks somewhere in the Caucasus.

So if he wears a captain's shoulder strap and a Standartenführer's one, puts a Schmeisser or MP-40 in his hands, and puts, say, a panama hat on his head, then even a housewife will change the channel, because it will be a total mess.

But if it will be a neatly shaved brutal good-looking chap with blue eyes like the sky and a memorable appearance, who crushes bearded bad guys in piles, but at the same time he has to shake a wooden machine gun to make it look like kickback, then it's trifles, isn't it?

Reason: