Interesting and Humour - page 1301

Exactly.

The accusation is far-fetched:

"even if you just go through the wording 'theft', all the elements fall out of that definition one by one:

1) unlawfulness, because all the transactions of timber sales and purchases are documented and no one has challenged them;

2) gratuitousness, because it is possible to trace the movement of money through invoices and receipts;

3) Damage, because the victim did not file a claim.

Attorney Olga Mikhailova drew the court's attention to the fact that the prosecution had not presented evidence that it was Navalny and Ofitserov who had lost 16 million roubles, and even the opposite - VLK was left with a loss of more than a million roubles from its work with Kirovles.

Vadim Kobzev, another of Navalny's defenders, added: "It turns out that the defendants committed their crimes out of a sporting interest or out of a desire to 'foul up' Kirovles, because there was no benefit other than income in the form of a few tens of thousands in salary for one and no benefit for the other two."

Hence

i_logic:

Don't compare Navalny to a communist and a murderer. Václav Havel is OK.

By the way, he was also in prison for five years, from 1979 to 1984.

I don't agree with you about "Che is a murderer". He fought against armed professionals.

But in principle we understand each other :)

Navalny is a fighter.

Contender:

I don't agree with you about "Che is a murderer". He fought against armed professionals.

Yes, yes, yes... Exclusively against them:

After the overthrow of the Batista regime in 1959, Che Guevara led the first teams to carry out executions and established labour camps across the country, modelled on the Soviet Gulag. He acted as judge, prosecutor and executor at the same time, something he himself was proud of. He wrote in his essay:

"You don't need judicial proof to send a man to be shot... All this is the order of the bourgeois elements. We have a revolution! And the revolutionary must become a soulless killing machine motivated by pure hatred."

Having built many labour camps, Che sentenced hundreds of thousands of helpless Cubans, including women and children as young as 14 years old, to death. He personally executed more than 180 people, though some say a much higher number. The camps even formed a special team to deal with homosexuals, who were also imprisoned in the camps. Journalists were also deprived of freedom of reporting, despite previous promises by the new Cuban regime.

i_logic:

Che

That's it, you're finished. As soon as Math Math comes, you're finished.)

Mischek:
That's it, you're finished. As soon as Matemat comes, you're finished.)
I'm ready to die with dignity.)

i_logic:

Yes, yes, yes... Exclusively against them:

After the overthrow of the Batista regime in 1959, Che Guevara led the first teams to carry out executions and established labour camps across the country, modelled on the Soviet Gulag. He acted as judge, prosecutor and executor at the same time, something he himself was proud of. He wrote in his essay:

"You don't need judicial proof to send a man to be shot... All this is the order of the bourgeois elements. We have a revolution! And the revolutionary must become a soulless killing machine motivated by pure hatred."

Having built many labour camps, Che sentenced hundreds of thousands of helpless Cubans, including women and children as young as 14 years old, to death. He personally executed more than 180 people, though some say a much higher number. The camps even formed a special team to deal with homosexuals, who were also imprisoned in the camps. Journalists were also deprived of freedom of reporting, despite previous promises by the new Cuban regime.

There are no revolutions without repression.

Alas :(

"My wife fell for the advertisement and opened a demo forex account, surprising everyone, including myself.
After a while I asked her: "Have you understood the meaning of trading?
Yes, I guess so" she says. It is like sex without a condom - the main thing is to come out in time"(c).

Contender:

There are no revolutions without repression.

Alas :(

Who was repressed in Poland after the 1989 Velvet Revolution?

i_logic:
In Poland after the Velvet Revolution of 1989, who was repressed?

All these so-called "revolutions" of recent decades are fortunately not revolutions in the full sense of the word.