EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 97

gip:
I look at these waveform charts and interesting things come to mind. If I have some free time today, I will do one interesting thing for you.

If you call yourself a rider, get in the truck )))... find some time - show me - let's have a look for interest....

shorted though...the trend line started to break...

Until the end of the week, growth has a free hand.

And the northbound train is already unstoppable...

Rolling back within 'volatility-volatility' in the pipe. ;)

Sorento:

Until the end of the week, growth has a free hand.

And the northbound train is already unstoppable...

Rolling back within 'volatility-volatility' in the pipe. ;)

I agree...really want to see a test of the upper boundary of the channel on d1........so I don't have to think about it later....

I have a trendline on d1 that looks like this (with an arrow marked the desired retracement) ... and if we see a pair of black candles (as drawn), it's the perfect reversal model for me ... but ...))

let's see in general ... the market does not care what we want)))

imho, Trichet will test and most likely break the boundary on D1, but not by much, then we will go straight down, and by a long way.

Powerrari:
imho, Trichet will test and most likely break the boundary on D1, but not by much, then we will go straight down, and by a long way.

good would be....

Noterday:
You guys are weird =) There will be no tops, just a fifth wave of growth to finish and then collapse downwards.
You have to ask Gip, as a professional statistician - if on all the forums the vast majority of "investors" cherish the dream of "falling down", what could be in store for them?

RekkeR:
You have to ask Gip, as a professional statistician - if the vast majority of "investors" on all forums cherish the dream of "crashing down", what could be?
And in doing so, the states need a cheap dollar...

RekkeR:
One has to ask Gip, as a professional statistician - if on all the forums the vast majority of "investors" cherish the dream of "going down", what could be, what is in store for them?

the only pity is that there are people on forums who have absolutely no influence on currencies....

Vizard:

it is a pity that there are people on forums who have absolutely no influence on the course of currencies....

They can, unless these forums are somehow miraculously populated by asset managers of the global banking elite:)
Reason: