EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 242

I am also talking about the forum, you can imagine how afraid they are if someone puts out a correct forecast for the whole audience.

Gip, ow, it's for you :)))

vinni:

I am also talking about the forum, you can imagine how afraid they are if someone puts out a correct forecast for the whole audience.

But there is a positive side to it. I sometimes like to visit them in their office. It's very nice to see how THEY look at me with frightened looks. It makes me feel good. And if suddenly they dare, I delicately hint them that they can unintentionally let slip on the forum, to put the correct forecast. Then they immediately begin to talk me into it, give me tea and sweets to show that not in any way ...

gip:

But there are positives in this. I sometimes like to walk into THEIR office. It's nice to see THEY looking at me with frightened eyes. It makes me feel good. If they dare, I give them a gentle hint that they can unintentionally let slip on a forum, and post a correct forecast. They try to persuade me at once, offering tea and sweets to make me forget about it...
By the way, haven't been there for a long time, how are they? If you're there, say hello.

vinni:

Never mind you're right, and these freelancers will be ganging up on you now.... (most likely the forum shutdown was a disguise for the Euro reversal).

Ouch.... guys.... you're on fire.... almost broke a stool underneath me.....

strangerr:
By the way, haven't been there in a while, how are THEY doing? If you are, say hello.
By the way, I heard Banderas, the new guy in the clean-up division, got his 100th "client". Good for him. He got up to speed in just three months. Said there was a lot of blood... We'll have to get him a beer from his bonus on Friday, I already made arrangements with the guys.

gip:
By the way, I heard - Banderas, our new guy from the clean-up division, got his 100th "client". Good for him, got up to speed in just three months. Said there was a lot of blood... We'll have to get him a beer from his bonus on Friday, I already made arrangements with the guys.
How much did they pay you? I was talking about a correction on the euro... yesterday((( Do you think there will be consequences?

strangerr:
Did you get paid a lot?
All the juicy details will be revealed on Friday over a beer, I won't spoil the surprise.

strangerr:
Did they pay you a lot? I was babbling about a correction in the euro... yesterday((( Do you think there will be consequences?

Do you think their in-house analysts eat their bread for nothing?

They'll do the right thing, they're experts:)))

Reason: