Interesting and Humour - page 2281

barabashkakvn:
It's hard to run in the morning if you have to leave for work at 5:30 :).
You run at 5 :) and run to work...

from the film "A Quarrel in Lukashki" (now on Channel 5, St. Petersburg)
  • I thought about it, and I realized I was right.
  • That's the woe...

newdigital:

9 reasons to start running

1. Running improves your heart and blood vessels
  2. Increases the oxygen capacity of the blood.
  3. A great way to combat nervous tension.
  4. During prolonged exercise, a special hormone called endorphin is released into the blood. This hormone is also called the "happiness hormone". Depression disappears.
  5. It boosts mental alertness.
  6. Regular jogging improves the immune system by increasing red blood cells and haemoglobin in the blood.
  7. You can run at any time of day. For example, in the morning, when the blood has high levels of hormones, running is a natural way to de-stress, which helps the body to return to harmony. If you run in the evening after a day's work, it will relieve stress, relax, recharge your energy, suppress excessive appetite and give you a good night's sleep.
  8. Scientists' studies show that partial regeneration of liver tissue takes place.
  9. Regular running also has a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system.

Alas! But this world is much meaner and trickier! The main reason for indestructible health and outstanding creativity is buried in the more cunning biochemistry of nutrition. Monkeys have incredible physical abilities not because they run a lot, lift lots of weights all the time, and do lots of somersaults up and down trees. The main reason for these phenomena is a very different diet to that of humans. The mainstay of their diet is juicy, thick, chlorophyll-rich plant stems. Chlorophyll is almost the only element of nutrition that triggers regeneration of all tissues of human body. And only this element of nutrition can make a man really happy.

I have repeatedly checked the fact that the easiest way to realize the inordinate human abilities is to switch to a diet strongly reminiscent of the monkey's diet! But, unfortunately, in the modern metropolis straightforward implementation of such an idea is a thing of no use! Here only the ingenuity of the mind can find quite non-obvious and wholesome analogues.

By the way! The artist who depicted fat David is rather clueless, not knowing elementary laws of human flesh and with a total lack of observation of real masters. Such a fat man's scrotum would hang lifelessly around his knee, and its contents would look like two billiard balls in a net. Michelangelo portrayed this effect, but in a rather small way, which for David, alas, is not good! And a little bloated belly of David is precisely because of a stable lack of chlorophyll greens in his diet!

In this regard, Michelangelo himself, judging from his self-portrait, ate some ugly fried food, suffered from terrible constipation and, one must assume, became gay on this basis to solve the problem!

I'm closer to David (not skinny, but not fat either). So I can't confirm the scrotum thing. :) We'll have to do an experiment...

newdigital:
I'm closer to David (not skinny, but not fat either). So I can't confirm the scrotum thing. :) You'd have to do an experiment...
Go to a public bath once and you'll see for yourself. I used to be like David, and I couldn't understand why I had to be any better. But you never know the road life is destined to take. Just a refined vision of inner disharmony and the pursuit of an ideal within oneself leads to a very unobvious result of one's own development, which was not originally put at the forefront!

Soon no one will be able to say 'I don't have enough hands'.
Вспомогательные роботизированные руки
Вспомогательные роботизированные руки
  • habrahabr.ru
Дополнительные роботизированные конечности (ДРК, Supernumerary Robotic Limbs (SRL)), позволят человеку не заменить собственные потерянные руки, а дополнить их, расширив физические возможности. В Массачусетском Технологическим Институте разрабатывают вспомогательные роборуки, которые помогут выполнять утомительную, раздражающую или даже...

By taking this quiz you will find out which country's mentality you possess.
Тест: Какой национальности ты на самом деле?
Тест: Какой национальности ты на самом деле?
  • tests.mixnews.lv
Твоя нацинальность - итальянец!

I wish I lived like this:

Under the terms of the agreement, a 90% discount is applied to the balance of mutual obligations in Russia's favour (more than $11bn). The balance of the debt - $1.09 billion - is to be repaid over 20 years in 40 equal semiannual installments by depositing it in an interest-free account opened by Vnesheconombank at the DPRK Foreign Trade Bank.
Россия и Северная Корея в июне начнут расчеты в рублях
Россия и Северная Корея в июне начнут расчеты в рублях
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 5 июня. INTERFAX.RU - Россия и Северная Корея в июне начнут расчеты в рублях, сообщил глава Минвостокразвития РФ Александр Галушка по итогам заседания межправительственной комиссии в четверг. По его словам, возможность расчетов значительно ускорит и облегчит торгово-экономическое сотрудничество между Россией и Северной Кореей. "5 мая...

newdigital:
By taking this quiz you will find out which country's mentality you possess.
You have been fooled. Italians are fun and emotional.
Reason: