Determine lot size and number of trades

Hello friends

Is it possible to determine the lot size and the number of trades through the settings of the MT4 platform?

hussein hameed: Is it possible to determine the lot size and the number of trades through the settings of the MT4 platform?

Please elaborate on your question in more detail. If you asking if the information can be obtained via the MQL programming language, then the answer is YES.

I have more than one account, and I need to fix the lot size and the number of deals, so that the trader is obligated not to open deals. The lot size is proportional to the capital and also in terms of the number of deals.
Example: I have an account with a capital of $1,000. I need to install a lot size of 0.01 and the number of trades is 5. The trader has no right to change the settings and increase the lot size or increase the number of trades.
Thanks

hussein hameed: Is it possible to determine the lot size and the number of trades through the settings of the MT4 platform?

No. Your signal (your code) determines that.

hussein hameed #:vo that the trader is obligated not to open deals.

The human is not obligated to do anything, he is in control unless he subscribes to your signal.

Reason: