Interesting and Humour - page 2287

Скрин-прогноз(ничего личного-только скрины и комментарии)
Скрин-прогноз(ничего личного-только скрины и комментарии)
  • www.mql5.com
перетирками и психологическим давлением опытных трейдеров. - - Категория: технические индикаторы и анализ рынка форекс

Was in the sauna. Did a lot of thinking. The holonomy paradigm rules.

"Psychologist Jack Kornfield, recounting his first meeting with the now deceased Tibetan Buddhist teacher Kalu Rinpoche, recalls having this dialogue between them: "Could you give me, in a few phrases, the very essence of Buddhist teachings?" - "I could do that, but you wouldn't believe me, and it would take you many years to understand what I'm talking about." - "All the same, please explain, I so want to know...". Rinpoche's reply was very succinct: "You don't really exist."

Kiwi B. The Book of the Strange

ps

The thesaurus of the holonomy paradigm (HPS) of autodestructive psychology:

- divergence, lateralisation;

- functional structure;

- system-stylistic organisation;

- norm, accentuation (deviation), psychopathy (pathology);

- Destruction, addiction, suicide;

- prevention, intervention, postvention;

- psychodiagnosis, psychocorrection, psychoprophylaxis, psychotherapy;

- psychotechnology, psychotechnics;

- autotraining, psychotraining.

http://schoolpsycholog.ucoz.com/load/4-1-0-92

ps2 who doesn't get it. Subjective reality is primary.

библиотека Гумер - Киви Б. Книга о странном
  • www.gumer.info
В апрельском, 2002 года номере журнала Physics World опубликована статья американского философа науки Роберта Криси с анализом воззрений ученых-физиков на окружающую реальность. Философа интересовали сугубо практические суждения этой категории людей о том, что в этом мире «реально», а что нет. Базой для умозаключений послужил опросный лист с...

CIA launches Facebook and Twitter blogs

The US Central Intelligence Agency has set up blogs on social networks Facebook and Twitter. The US intelligence agency hopes that this innovation will help it make direct contact with the public.

The CIA's first tweet was written in jocular form: "We cannot confirm or deny that this is our first tweet." In less than 12 hours, 265,000 users of the network subscribed to the tweets of American intelligence officers.

Previously, the CIA had already set up its pages on Flickr and YouTube.

Central Intelligence Agency
Central Intelligence Agency
  • www.facebook.com
We are the Nation's first line of defense. We accomplish what others cannot accomplish and go where...

Why are the Bears in disgrace again? For how long? He's always mostly on the point, maybe just a little bit straightforward... ...but the market has been very honest with us, we shouldn't be so open with each other...

IvanIvanov:
Why is Mishek in the doghouse again? For how long? He's mostly always on the point, maybe just a little more straightforward... ...but the market is very honest with us, we shouldn't be so open with each other...

Greetings

It's not about the market, don't you see what's going on? One should respect the resource and all others present here (because everybody has different political views). There have been repeated requests - that apply to all participants of the forum, from admins, forum participants, Renat. But - as the political propaganda went on and did not stop - it now smoothly passed into the tape

I repeat! I repeat! There is no need for political views here. (there are other places for that) I am against ! - littering the Metatrader ecosystem with politics ! ! !

PS. And ifMishek got banned for that - I'm on the side of the resource ! ! !

server:

I'll say it again ! No need for any political views here. (there are other places for that) I am against ! - littering the Metatrader ecosystem with politics ! ! !

PS. And ifMishek got banned for that - I'm on the side of the resource ! ! !

Greetings! I mean, you don't know why Mishek was banned?

I've been noticing for a long time that the resource is withering... I am outside of politics and I have never seen anything like this with Mishek, there is nothing but dirt in politics ...

I don't know what you call politics, I don't think Mishek has promoted any party's electoral program here...

I am inclined to suggest that all the same occurred hostile personal relationships, but Mishek's opponent has more rights, and the one who has more rights is the right - this is politics (a set of actions to achieve an objective) - but I think the goal has been changed.... the resource used to develop, branches were active. but now..... smells of the sludge...

IvanIvanov:

Greetings! I mean, do you know why Mishek was banned?

I've been noticing for a long time that the resource is stunted... I'm out of politics and I haven't noticed it with Mishek, there's nothing but dirt in politics...

I do not know what you call politics, I do not think Mishek has promoted any party's election program here...

I read very carefully and practically everything that is written on the forum, and lately I have begun to read the feeds of some participants (and you can read it and understand everything)

The resource withers not, but people wither!

PS. I'm not againstMishek- but against the policy he has been pushing for a long time here, and it bothers not in the least!

IvanIvanov:

I am inclined to believe that there was a personal grudge, but Mishek's opponent had more rights, and the one with the most rights is the one with the most rights,

:) In no way - nothing personal !

server:

Resources don't wither, people do!

PS. I'm not againstMishek- but against the policy he has been pushing for a long time now, and it's really getting under your skin!

People leave or get banned himself - the resource withers, the number of posts per day for the last year has fallen below the redline, it's a fact !

Can you articulate the policy he's pushing

IvanIvanov:

People leave or get banned - the resource is withering, the number of posts per day has fallen below the plinth for the last year, it's a fact

Can you articulate the policy he is pushing?

Ban trolls, banned for openly trashing the resource and the platform - but what would you do? (when a competitor cannot do better than a Metakvot, they engage in trolling, and other diverse nonsense), and then about the number of posts written per day - newcomers raise topics that have long been raised, and no one page is dedicated to it (not everyone wants to harass the same thing) all the branches of interest)

I will not formulate anything - so as not to litter, not to resemble (apparently not all information on the forum have time to read) Nothing personal!

Reason: