Interesting and Humour - page 2169

newdigital:

Mr Trenbolon: why are all the steakhouses going to close

WHO CARES, HUH? I UNDERSTAND IF THIS WERE A CHEFS' FORUM, THEY'D BE LAUGHING, BUT THERE'S NO NEED FOR THIS CRAP.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC, BUT AS A MODERATOR YOU LITTER THE THREAD WITH SUCH NONSENSE THAT IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE

vspexp:

WHO CARES, HUH?

LET'S KEEP IT ON TOPIC, BECAUSE AS A MODERATOR YOU'RE LITTERING THE THREAD WITH SUCH NONSENSE THAT IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE

i like it. no need to surf the net looking for something new, interesting or funny, it's all there.

i was even thinking of asking for news from my news sites (elementy.ru for example) to be posted here... just kidding, just kidding...)

he said, "let's go."
Транспорт будущего
Транспорт будущего
  • scientificrussia.ru
Самолеты, поезда и автомобили, перевозившие человечество весь 20 век, скоро станут историей - ведь вскоре мы сможем путешествовать с реактивными ранцами, вдоль линий магнитной левитации и зип-лайнами, которые можно положить в рюкзак. Представляем десять проектов фантастических средств передвижения, которые, хочется верить, вскоре реализуются...

vspexp:

WHO CARES, HUH? I UNDERSTAND IF THIS WERE A COOKS' FORUM, THEY'D BE LAUGHING, BUT THERE'S NO NEED FOR THIS CRAP.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC, BUT YOU'RE SUCH A MODERATOR AND YOU'RE LITTERING THE THREAD WITH SUCH NONSENSE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Are you a vegetarian?

joo:

I like it. You don't have to surf the internet looking for something new, interesting and funny - it's all there.

SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MEAT, YOU SHOULD POST ON THEMATIC RESOURCES, NOT JUST ANYTHING.

Silent:
Are you a vegetarian?
NO

vspexp:

WHO CARES, HUH? I UNDERSTAND IF THIS WERE A COOKS' FORUM, THEY'D BE LAUGHING, BUT THERE'S NO NEED FOR THIS CRAP.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC, BUT YOU'RE SUCH A MODERATOR AND YOU'RE LITTERING THE THREAD WITH SUCH NONSENSE THAT IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE

Quite an economic news story... Or is vspexp ready to argue that the economy will not be affected at all? )))

Why isn't it interesting? Start-ups, how to set up and grow your business, the pitfalls of small business development... it's all interesting. I don't have my own steakhouse ... and I don't have a cafe... but who knows ...

As far as I know - many people here have their own companies, and others have positions in small companies ... nobody talks about themselves ...

Many have developed from scratch (nothing at first). And I'm sitting here "on the computer" :) but life is passing by ...

vspexp:
THAT'S IN THE NEWS SECTION, NOT HERE.
It'll be easier if we have blogs soon. In the meantime, bear with me :)

vspexp:
NO

Just a screamer, then.

Give me a list of what you think is interesting.

Prohibiting without suggesting is not fashionable these days.

Reason: