FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1346

stranger:

No mistake, Ilya comes running in and starts kicking.....

There's a couple more of them here, and the strays come running.)

In the meantime, how do you talk to people who don't know all the letters, let alone the words?

I told you about the Jew sticks yesterday, we'll see about an erection today.

But the price on the TR will be from them!!!

Lesorub:

and for fuck's sake, I told you about the eu sticks yesterday, we'll see about the erection today

on the price of TR from them!!!

The man asks why you kick me here regularly....

stranger:
The man is asking why you kick me here regularly....

Me???, they're lying out of their minds...

on the contrary, I'm protecting you from trouble!!!

stranger:

What don't you understand about potatoes?

I said it clearly, how many kg or tonnes or bags of potatoes were traded in a day, whatever you want to count, that is the daily trading volume.

And I asked you a question - on which cf I should look at these kilos, to which, by the way, you never answered.

My volume is calculated as follows: a tonne was unloaded at the market, a centner was sold, a centner was left over from it, tomorrow I get another tonne, 200 KG sold, 1300 left in the market. I have an agreement with the market, I give them tonnes every day, and it is the market's problem whether they sell them or not. That's how we calculate the approximate volume of potatoes in the market vault.

And you only count the closing volume. How do you draw resistance and support lines?

stranger:

Where did I say that?

The original question was what is volume, which was answered with all sorts of nonsense.

Initially there was a chuckle (ha, ha ) that my volumes don't match m5 n4 and then you asked what volume is.

Alexey Busygin:

My volume is calculated as follows: a tonne was unloaded at the market, a centner was sold, a centner was left over, tomorrow another tonne was brought, 200 kg of it was sold, 1300 are left over at the market. I have an agreement with the market, I give them tonnes every day, and it is the market's problem whether they sell them or not. That's how we calculate the approximate volume of potatoes in the market vault.

And you only count the closing volume. How do you draw resistance and support lines?

Son, what is left on hand is OI, not volume, which is why I say you are dark.

Alexey Busygin:
Initially there was a chuckle (ha, ha ) that my volumes didn't match m5 n4 and then you asked what the volume was.
It wasn't a chuckle, it was a chuckle.

stranger:
Son, what's left on your hands is OI, not volume, which is why I say you're dark.
You are thinking one-sidedly! OI

Alexey Busygin:
You are thinking one-sidedly! EI
I'm not telling you my point of view, I'm telling you how the market works, and if you don't want to know that, and you live in your own made-up "market", then what are we talking about?

stranger:
I was not laughing, I was laughing.

What's so funny? It's a composite of volumes, not a counting and comparing 4 hours on the minutes, so of course they should match.

In short, don't be silly anymore, I'm starting to freeze.

Reason: