Interesting and Humour - page 2049

Contender:

You certainly miss trolling. I understand. Also, maybe you've had a little bit to drink.

Pushkin never went abroad during his life, he supported the Decembrists, and one can study the language of that time by his works - he didn't have rhymes for the sake of rhyme, as words sound in his poems, which is how they sounded then.

1. :) Maybe (in all senses) or maybe not (in all senses). Aren't you banning?

2, Pushkin's movements may not have been of interest. I personally respect and love A.S.'s works since my childhood. I was turned away from the Russian classical writers in favour of the western authors already in the adolescence ( gradually ). But how do the arguments you mention deny the fact that the great Russian writer was nevertheless an "Afro-American"?

valeryk:

1) Aren't you the one doing the bannings?

2, But how do your arguments deny the fact that the Great Russian writer was an "Afro-American" after all?

1) No, I'm not.

2) What fact is that? How, pray tell, could Pushkin have been "AfroAmerican" if he had nothing to do with America? Alexander Sergeyevich himself had nothing to do with Africa directly, but we all have everything to do with it indirectly.

Contender:

Are you related to Peter?

Of course I do! I have a dream - to see St. Petersburg, and not just to see it, but to live in it all (if I can, but I don't think so, I'm a stranger, of course). My father was on a business trip to St. Petersburg, I remember his stories very well... As a kid he used to tell me stories. And I only started reading Bianchi because of that, and for good reason).

valeryk:
Of course! I have a dream - to see St. Petersburg, and not just to see it, but to live in it all (if I can, but I don't think so, I'm a stranger, of course). My father was also on a business trip to St. Petersburg, I remember his stories very well... As a kid he used to tell me stories. I started reading Bianchi only because of that, and not for nothing).

Well, that's for you to see Mishek.

Contender:

1) No, I didn't.

2) What fact is that? How, pray tell, could Pushkin have been "AfroAmerican"if he had nothing to do with America? Alexander Sergeyevich himself had nothing to do with Africa directly, but we all have everything to do with it indirectly.

That's my point)) "Peter the Great's Negro, but nowadays the rules of life are that Pushkin is an African-American.

Contender:

1) No, I didn't.

2) What fact is that? How, pray tell, could Pushkin have been "AfroAmerican"if he had nothing to do with America? Alexander Sergeyevich himself had nothing to do with Africa directly, but we all have everything to do with it indirectly.

We all just have to call the Negro race African-Americans. We are so screwed. Even if he's from Mars, he's African-American.

valeryk:
That's what I'm saying.) "Peter the Great's Negro, but nowadays the rules of life are that Pushkin is an African-American.

Generally speaking, "Peter the Great's Arab" was not about Pushkin.

Mathemat:

Doubtful. See the link:

I.e. "total deribas" is roughly the same as "total crap".

In thieves' lingo, it's something else entirely - a kind of imported second hand.

It's the same in any jargon, you just had to live in Odessa during the Soviet era.

The monument to Deribas, the founder of the city, is situated opposite the Potemkin stairs leading to the port.

So, both second hand and peepers are present:)

Contender:

Generally speaking, "Peter the Great's arap" was not about Pushkin.

I agree, I got carried away and made a mistake) But otherwise, that's how it is, if you approach it formally...

artmedia70:
It's just that we're all now forced to call the Negro race African-Americans. We're so screwed. Even if he's from Mars, he's African-American.

Bumped. What hurts, an ethnic group that is not related to Eurasia, but they dictate the rules for some reason. They were good, they gave freedom to the blacks, at first it was hard, but then the pendulum swung. The pendulums (including social pendulums) have inertia, so a simple white person in the USA has fewer rights than an African-American. This is a negative of positive movement. But, by the law of the pendulum, there is bound to be a backlash. But how is their social policy supposed to affect other countries, that is the question? Is Alexander Pushkin an African-American?
ZS. Regarding the above, I have no accurate information, only from the media. So the conclusions could be wrong (I wish they were).

Reason: