How and where to set up a hedge fund? - page 7

It's just a matter of finding a thousand quid. )) Ooh, I got it! We should start a crowdfunding project on kickstarter. All that's left to come up with is a lure for participants, what they'll get after a successful launch.

By the way, I recently read that the inventor of the spinner will appeal to toy manufacturers, but she was rejected. And after the patent expired, they raised money for the first batch with something like a kickstarter.

Except that's not what it says on Wikivanda.

Remember when there was a heated discussion about pokemons a few years ago? And where are they now...

Спиннер | Wikiwand
Спиннер | Wikiwand
  • www.wikiwand.com
You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's just a matter of finding a thousand quid. )) Ooh, I got it! We should start a crowdfunding project on kickstarter. All that's left to come up with is a lure for participants, what they'll get after a successful launch.

By the way, I recently read that the inventor of the spinner will appeal to toy manufacturers, but she was rejected. And after the patent expired, they raised money for the first batch with something like a kickstarter.

Except that's not what it says on Wikivanda.

Remember when there was a heated discussion about pokemons a few years ago? And where are they now...

If he doubles our capital every 2 months without especially deep drawdowns, with 1:50 leverage (not more than that), it would make sense to think about further work on getting the whole population of Russia out of the crisis and creating HF for that purpose.

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
If he doubles our capital every 2 months without deep drawdowns and with a 1:50 leverage (not more than that), it would make sense to think about further work to get the entire population of Russia out of the crisis and to create an HF for that purpose.

with respect.

Nah, I'm not an investor )) And first Renat has to show something interesting on the signal, even if it's a cent.

Andrey Kisselyov:
If he doubles our capital every 2 months without deep drawdowns and with a 1:50 leverage (not more than that), it would make sense to think about further steps to remove the entire population of Russia from the crisis and create an HF for that purpose.

with respect.
Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nah, I'm not an investor )) And first Renat has to show something interesting on his signal, even if it's a cent one.

I do not know what to do with it.

Why do not you develop the theme?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nah, I'm not an investor )) And first Renat has to show something interesting on his signal, even if it's a cent one.

it is possible to do so.

I am not sure why I am interested in it:

Someone above rightly asked - why a gedge fund

Why do not you develop the subject?

But if not everyone likes the topic, then it's not the right time, or maybe no one needs it, this topic.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I can do that.

i saw the answer to this question, so i suggested it. but since not everyone is comfortable with the topic, it's not the right time, or maybe no one needs it, this topic.

With respect.

personally, i think the hedge fund is a lock, a huge lock.

That's why it's a hedge.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, I think a hedge fund is a lock, a huge lock.

That's why it's a hedge.

let's cut to the chase.
HF has money, which he is at least trying to save from INFLATION, and at most trying to increase.
HF has expenses, employees' salaries, rent, taxes, which will all be paid from HF's money, no matter whether he earns money or not.
The KF needs to exist and raise the salaries of its employees, no one will work for a piece of bread if you cannot spread butter on it, let alone sausage.
Therefore, HF will try to earn more money on turnover than will be presented in reports (expenses will be deducted by any means and this at least will reduce HF's profitability in reports, except for fraud, let us say HF is right, praise and honour to him).
so tell me why HF according to you is purely loco?

Respectfully.

To get a better understanding of hedge funds and the industry in general, read Schwager's "Exchange Magicians", Coppell's "Bulls, Bears and Millionaires", and "Quants as Wizards".

Hedge funds arose, among other things, because of limitations. For example, in pifs you have to have a certain portion in stocks and bonds all the time and derivatives trades are not possible.

However, there are ofbuses that allow futures, and most importantly, they can short sell, i.e. in moments of crisis they can hedge their entire portfolio by selling futures on an index. It's true I haven't seen a single offshore fund that beat the stock index in terms of profitability.

Read all the books)

forexman77:

To get a better understanding of hedge funds and the industry in general, read Schwager's "Exchange Magicians", Coppell's "Bulls, Bears and Millionaires", and "Quants as Wizards".

Hedge funds arose, among other things, because of limitations. For example, in pifs you have to have a certain portion in stocks and bonds all the time and derivatives trades are not possible.

However, there are ofbuses that allow futures, and most importantly, they can short sell, i.e. in moments of crisis they can hedge their entire portfolio by selling futures on an index. It's true I haven't seen a single offshore fund that beat the stock index in terms of profitability.

Read all the books)

i do not really want to spend my time reading these books, until i myself want to create something similar and i really need this information. all that i have read so far is nothing but fairy tales, having little relation to reality, or maybe i do not understand what the authors wanted to say in their works.

I think so, a good trader earns money on the market, and the one who writes books is a writer and earns money from book sales, the more interesting the book is the more sales.

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I do not really want to spend my time reading these books until I myself want to create something similar and I really need this information.

I think so, a good trader earns money on the market, and the one who writes books is a writer and earns money from book sales, the more interesting the book is the more sales.

with respect.

Where do I get ideas from?

Reason: