MetaQuotes team - Thank you! - page 6

Alexey Viktorov:

Dreams, dreams...

Where's your sweetness?

Gone are the dreams...

Gone is the muck.

I think with such possibilities to automate trading processes as MT5 terminal has, brokers should ask MQ not to hurry with implementation of all "pluses" in order to live a little longer...

I don't think these brokers need to worry because they live off the commission. Well, they're in the market too, so they take risks like everyone else. Just remember the story of one of them, who bought options for a large amount and thus ruined himself, because everything went in the wrong direction.

Vasiliy Smirnov:

For your information, Metatrader is available on the stock exchange. Metatrader 5 is presented for both stock and forex.

Uh-huh, 3-5 brokers. And by the posts on the forum, it does not work properly.

Here, at a glance).

Itis impossible to trade on FORTS:

Please try to correct errors for FORTS - it is impossible to trade.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Uh-huh, 3-5 brokers. And according to forum posts, it doesn't really work.

Here, at a glance).

Well, there are people who are always grumbling, they are not happy with everything. There is always a lack of logic or specifics in such posts.

I don't need many brokers, one is enough for me, if it's good.

Vasiliy Smirnov:

Well, there are people who are always grumbling, they're not happy with everything. There is always a lack of logic or specificity in such posts.

And I don't need many brokers, one is enough for me, as long as it's a good one.

You are a robot writer who doesn't give a fuck how the terminal works.

All you care about is paying and placing orders!

prostotrader:

So you, the robot writer, don't give a shit how the terminal works.

As long as you get paid and place orders!

You're a robot writer, that's my hobby, it's not my thing at all.

I don't know how to order my trading robots and I don't know how to do it.

I think it is also important for the robot-writer to do well, because in fact the robot-writer is responsible for the work of the terminal.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I certainly wasn't advising that.) See the context or at least read the post to the end. Moreover, I myself play Forts.)

It's because of people like you and others like you who meddle in messages that aren't addressed to them and express "their opinion",

nothing gets fixed for years, because "like the users don't need it"!

Vasiliy Smirnov:

I have a hobby, it's not my thing to write robots at all.

And managing your finances is probably the lot of many people, which is what I do, including at brokers.

I think it is also important for robot-writers to do everything right. In fact the robot-writer is responsible for the work of the terminal.

Well, yes, he does..... :)

Vasiliy Smirnov:

Well, there are people who are always grumbling, they're not happy with everything. There is always a lack of logic or specificity in such posts.

I don't need many brokers, one is enough for me, as long as it's good.

So, do you play Forts (or do you write robots), or Forex?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So do you play Forts (or do you write robots), or Forex?

And I'd rather play with the dog or the kids, I could play with my wife in bed, but I'd rather have more reliable investments.

Vasiliy Smirnov:

And I'd rather play with the dog or the kids, maybe with my wife in bed, but I'd rather have a more secure investment.

Got it, nowhere.

Reason: