Interesting and Humour - page 1868

Only someone who does not exist or is on the edge of eternity having reached the peak of development and perfection from the maximum possible is not a moron.

Integer:

It can't be our fault, we don't care. That's not the interesting part. There is no definite answer yet, but we have to dig towards the cause, to find it. Blaming it all on Lenin and Stalin is too easy a move, were things really that great before them? Peter the Great seems like a moron to me, but that does not answer the question either.

Roy. It's more interesting than licking granite. I dug up Old Ladoga this summer. There is a fresco dedicated to the victorious St. George, but there he does not pierce the serpent with a spear, he makes a deal with it and the serpent leads the king's daughter, whom he saved. I think that when Russia was baptized, they chose the worst of it, orthodoxy, the most slave-like. You can dig deeper...

tol64:
Only someone who does not exist or is on the edge of eternity having reached the peak of development and perfection from the maximum possible is not a moron.
There you go again with your drugs )

Yoschik:
You and your drugs again.)
They make your nose blue. I lead a sober life. ))

tol64:
They make your nose blue. I lead a sober life. ))
It's pigmentation, it's exclusive.

Yoschik:
It's pigmentation, it's exclusive.
I understand. It's natural, as a consequence of the reason described above. )))

tol64:
I understand. A natural one, as a consequence of the reason described above. )))
I'll shut up about your avatar. So openly promoting hallucinogenic mushrooms...

Yoschik:
I'll shut up about your avatar. So openly promoting hallucinogenic mushrooms ...

Micha, since when are we on a first-name basis? Or is your avatar being used by someone else today. )

Your associations may say a lot about you, but not about others. )

tol64:

Micha, since when are we on a first name basis? Or is your avatar being used by someone else today. )

Your associations can say a lot about you, not others. )

No, I'm just making conversation.)

Yoschik:
One can dig deeper...

Seasonal boredom languishes,
Depression, depression, sadness,
I'm like a cherub, obedient,
I walked to the bottom, resigned to this.
"I reached it. But there was a knock from downstairs.

(© Roman Pakhomov)

Reason: