Interesting and Humour - page 1867

Yoschik:
In the two decades since the so-called glasnost started, one could have found time to delve into the country's history and close questions on "USSR, Stalin, Lenin".
Didn't fall for that fashion either. History can be studied in any way, the best way is to communicate with bearers of the culture of the era, and they are still alive, you can communicate with them. That's their opinion, to draw a conclusion, not to make up your own and not to pick up what has been imposed. But for you they are zombies, i.e. an inherently biased opinion, which deprives you of the opportunity to make an objective assessment.

Integer:
I didn't fall for that fashion either. History can be studied in any way, the best way is to talk to the bearers of the culture of the era, and they are still alive, you can talk to them. That's their opinion, to draw a conclusion, not to make up your own and not to pick up what has been imposed. But to you they are zombies, i.e. an inherently biased opinion, which deprives you of the opportunity to make an objective assessment.
)

Yoschik:
)
You have to look wider, look wider, look for the cause. What was it all about and why?

Integer:
You have to look wider, you have to look wider, you have to look for the cause. What was it all about and why?
What was it? There were so many things.

Yoschik:
What exactly? There was so much to talk about.
The subject of today's conversation is the Revolution, the USSR, Lenin, Stalin ;)

Integer:
The subject of today's conversation is the Revolution, the USSR, Lenin, Stalin;)
Let me guess. Enemies? Outsiders. The Germans, maybe. And the English. We can't be blamed for anything.

We have dinner: I have soup and the cat has sausage. I put a piece of chicken from the soup in the cat's bowl. I see that he is enjoying it. I leave the kitchen to get the phone, come back and find a piece of sausage in my soup...

peripatetikos:
We have dinner: I have soup and the cat has sausage. I put a piece of chicken from the soup in the cat's bowl. I see that he is enjoying it. I leave the kitchen to get the phone, come back and find a piece of sausage in my soup...
Probably poisoned by now, while you were getting your phone.

Yoschik:
Let me guess. Enemies? Outsiders. The Germans, maybe. And the English. We can't be blamed for anything.

It can't be our fault, we don't care. That's not the interesting part. There is no definite answer yet, but we have to dig towards the cause, to find it. Blaming it all on Lenin and Stalin is too easy a move, was everything that great before them? Peter the Great seems like a moron to me, but that doesn't answer the question.

Integer:

It can't be our fault, we don't care. That's not the interesting part. There is no definite answer yet, but we have to dig towards the cause, to find it. Blaming it all on Lenin and Stalin is too easy a move, was everything that great before them? Peter the Great seems like a moron to me, but that does not answer the question either.

Peter the Third was a moron.

Reason: