Interesting and Humour - page 1013

Do you recognise it?
That's what you get when the dressing room and the set are on opposite sides of town...

moskitman:

Do you recognise it?

We do. It's a real-life Squint.
Honey, you parked perfectly and that Lexus was already battered and the cat was already dead, and there's no need for a fucking tree!
moskitman:
How are the fruit trees?
Mischek:
How are the fruit-bearing ones?
It's about like the rooks. There was snow last night, about three centimetres. Melted during the day. It'll probably be below freezing tonight.
Mischek:
The rooks have flown in or something... But this morning I walked up to the car and.... Good thing cows don't fly! I spent my lunch hour at work washing my iron horse.
There's a second named cyclone coming our way. Too bad about the rooks. They'll probably fly up their asses again.
TheXpert:
There's a second named cyclone coming our way. It's a shame about the rooks. They'll probably fly up their asses again.
I saw what you had over there this weekend, it's impressive.)