Interesting and Humour - page 4533

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Kryshen?

Ahahaha, Kryshen!!! Neo-pagans are such inventors...

and in the 2010's they were actively promoting "Tartaria" a supposedly mighty Aryan-Slavic empire in Siberia

so great and advanced that it left no material traces.

Incidentally, archaeological excavations are finding exactly the same artefacts in the British Isles and in India. Boats, weapons, jewellery, for example, peculiar to the Scythians.

The Irish wrote that the Celts had lingam sanctuaries in pagan temples, smeared with honey, milk, as in India. And even today in the villages women still do it secretly.

transcendreamer:

Ahahaha, Kryshen!!! Neo-pagans are such inventors...

and in the 2010's they were actively promoting "Tartaria" an allegedly powerful Aryan-Slavic empire in Siberia

so great and advanced that it left no material traces.

The Royal British Library holds the first edition of Encyclopedia Britannica where the map of Great Tartaria has not yet been removed. And there are scans. Also a fake? Fakes like that won't pass, they're too easy to disprove.

I think you also do not agree that all the real history has been removed by German authors of the "history" of Russia?

At least with the fact that history is written by the victors, would you agree?

Edgar:

Incidentally, archaeological excavations are finding exactly the same artefacts in the British Isles and in India. Boats, weapons, jewellery, for example, peculiar to the Scythians.

The Irish wrote that the Celts had lingam sanctuaries in pagan temples, smeared with honey, milk, as in India. And still in the villages, women still do it secretly.

And as usual, someone somewhere said, told... out there somewhere. Did those women tell you themselves?

The argument about swastikas is very impressive. The swastika is the result of the primitive rudiments of drawing. Any child takes a pencil, first draws a stick, then a cross, then draws dashes to the cross and the swastika appears. This is a proof of the interconnectedness of cultures.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And as usual: someone somewhere said, told... out there somewhere. Did the women themselves tell you?

Do I always have to keep the proofs of every sentence on hand and document them? It's not like I'm writing a thesis or testifying in court.

Looks like we're about to get personal. I'll pass.

Edgar:

1. I don't know about the linguist's tales, I saw his interview where he said that, in the documentary. ...

How about a link to the film, where you can watch it, buy it or something like that?

Edgar:

Do I always have to keep the references handy and document every phrase? It's not like I'm writing a dissertation or appearing in court.

Looks like we're about to get personal. I'll pass.

Well, that's it. Arguments like "some grandmother told me somewhere" are no big deal.

Edgar:

1. I don't know about the linguist's tales, I saw his interview where he talked about it, in a documentary. It also showed examples of swastikas in Indian, Russian, Scandinavian culture. Real place names in Russia, with signposts by rivers and villages. Huge production and hoax?

2. If you ask a foreigner to transliterate from Old Slavonic to English and back to Cyrillic, none of the Russians will understand. Nor will they find any resemblance.

3. the dialects in Sanskrit differ as much as the Slavic languages - Russian, Bulgarian, Serbian. When the Bulgarians spoke among themselves, I did not understand them AT ALL.

I am afraid that I am not an expert to discuss this subject further. Just a lover of our country's history, a lover of geopolitics, and a communicator with representatives of many nations of the world.

Nobody will deny the similarity and sometimes genetic relationship of Russian words roots with PIE roots, the same can be said about many European languages, but to take any modern Hindu and put it in Russia or vice versa - you won't get anything, at best he will understand only individual words.

First of all for a second there are half a thousand languages in India, who exactly are we talking about? Sanskrit is dead, guys, no one speaks Sanskrit (except ritualists-brahmans), so the story about how Hindu went to Russia and heard Sanskrit - it's a load of crap.

Secondly, it's not hard to go to India on your own and try to drive around the different states there and at least understand something, heh, I'd watch that!

Finally, the word similarity in question is not something unique at all, but quite natural, and there's nothing to be surprised about, for example:

"demon" = daemon (Latin) = δαίμων (Greek) = deiwos (PIE)

Latin "deus", "divus" - "divine", in German "tiwaz", in English "divine/deity", "Διεύς" in Greek "deva" in Sanskrit

transcendreamer:

And first of all for a second there are half a thousand languages in India, who exactly are we talking about? Sanskrit is long dead, guys, no one speaks Sanskrit (except ritualist Brahmans) so the story of a Hindu going to Russia and hearing Sanskrit is bullshit.

He was a Hindu Sanskritologist, so he might have known Sanskrit. He died in 1935, so the claim that there is a film with an interview with him is very interesting. Except I can't find it yet. Does it exist? But someone has seen it somewhere, as always...
Reason: