Interesting and Humour - page 4531

Sergey Golubev:
And when you understand that our Russian kokoshnikas (but they are not ours), and birch trees (also there in the north), and songs like "Oh, the raspberry blossom...", and that lingering "o" and so on - all that is Chinese (from the north of China), that is - not ours...
I was shocked at first, when I understood all that...

Then I started listening to their songs. But only the songs close to us are Taiwanese (a mix of Western and Chinese style).
The others are hard to listen to ...

I agree with you. There is a lot of confusion in history. I don't think it's a coincidence.

And the competitions they have are... mind-blowing...
One of the competitions was won by Mama Fe from the Philippines (a flower girl), and then she became world famous as Mama Fe (she's over 50 years old).

Here is the finale of a competition in Taiwan (come sing with me) - the composer and singer stand in the centre, while the three contestants sing his song (China).

Our Russian artists live in China (endless tours), our films are very popular there ...

I haven't studied our language yet ... But I think it's mo-lo-ko (and so on) - also from the north of China, where there are birch trees, and where girls dance in kokoshnikas.

And if anyone watches TV shows... remember the melody at the beginning of each episode?
Yeah, they're Chinese.
Because you have to make up your own, you have to pay for American ones, and these are Chinese.

The lilting, lyrical songs... like in movies from the 40s, 50s and 60s... Of course, they're all Chinese too.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Also a good answer.

Rap makes me depressed. People like it. Decline in taste?

Yeah, but that's what our forefathers used to say about heavy metal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, but that's what our ancestors used to say about heavy metal.

He looked up thoughtfully. How old are you?

Sergey Golubev:
Our Russian artists live in China (endless tours), our films are very popular there...

I haven't studied our language yet ... But I think it's mo-lo-ko (and so on) - also from the north of China, where there are birch trees, and where girls dance in kokoshnikas.

You're confused, Sergei...

The birches, roundels, kokoshnikas, milk (and many, many other things) are not China, they are Russia.

Uladzimir Izerski:

He looked up thoughtfully. How old are you?

shishnutsat

Олег avtomat:

You're confused, Sergei...

The birches, roundels, kokoshnikas, milk (and many, many other things) are not China, they are Russia.

The historian and art historian is talking about philology. It is a strange tendency of the last years - to speak not in his theme, but to get into another, in which he knows very well. About the similarity between Russian and Sanskrit it is such a well-regarded trite song, and it has long been proved that there are no more similarities than between Russian and Arabic.

Find the Krishna Bhagaval Gita somewhere, it has Sanskrit, transliteration and translation (commentary, of course, is not worth reading). Where there is any resemblance to Russian, that you can get overwhelmed by it, there is no resemblance at all, not even a hint of it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

shishnutsat

I thought it was fourteen. That's a little better.