What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 25

solar:

Let's assume that some information signals are real. As we know homogeneous matter is characterized by density. Then the ratio of signal mass to signal volume will give us the density. It remains to find out what is mass and volume.

Prival is the guru in these matters. He has been working very closely on tics.

DhP:

Ignorance?
But it's all relative.
All people are different. They don't have to be like you
or me, they don't have to think like you or me.

We more often call people who disagree with us Fools, and that is our mistake.
One simply lives in a different (if you like, parallel) world.
Each of us lives in his own world, often in his virtual world,
where he is both ruler and genius,
and by crossing paths with us and continuing to live in his virtual world,
requires us to treat ourselves respectfully as a Ruler.

In any case, any of us today are more learned and educated than scientists of the past.

You are right in some respects.

What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion.

25 pages written, where's the bottom line?

Abzasc:

The presence of a human observer for the time why? It is itself...

We say time because it's a more succinct definition, you know. And distance is just closer in the literal sense, sometimes.

When time is the basis of measurement, we can talk about the distance of something in relation to time as a constant. Frequency, for example, a harmonic.

Is there a time where there is no you? Hm, so we are gradually getting to the roots of being. Everyone's understanding of the same words and the same concepts is different or has its own nuances, but it is also different. But in any case, the truth (reality) is one and it does not care who thinks about it and who understands it. In short, peace to all locals)))) I'm pausing.

Richie:

In infinity space :)

NTH:

Is there a time where you're not? Hmm, so we're gradually getting to the roots of being. Everyone's understanding of the same words and concepts is different or nuanced, but it's also different. But in any case, the truth (reality) is one and it does not care who thinks about it and who understands it. In short, peace to all locals)))) I'm pausing.

Five-five again...

Nah, I'm too lazy to repeat myself.

Abzasc:

The infinity of the microcosm In the macrocosm, not by itself and not vice versa... I thought so :)

That's why it's infinity, because it has no boundaries or directions.

In this case, it's the scale of measurement, the scale that decides everything.
It's just that people are used to measuring in metres and kilometres.
They (people) cannot imagine the size of nano- or light-years.

But for someone, say viruses or star systems, those dimensions are not a problem.

DhP:

In this case, it's the scale of measurement, the scale that decides everything.

There are no scales or scales...

upgr I mentioned the topology above, it's great for a change... it does :)

Abzasc:
There are no scales or scales...

Explain, perhaps I will agree with you.

Richie:

What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion.

Change of matter is measured in time. Matter has form, time does not. Just a wrong assumption to begin with. imho. There are no infinities. They are simply not comparable concepts. The author is probably looking for new approaches to market valuation, as we all often do. There is nothing wrong with that.
Reason: