Interesting and Humour - page 4512

- Dad, have you grown up yet?

- Yes, I'm not growing any more.

- Then why are we feeding you?

A call to the husband: - Hello, darling, will you pick me up?

- No!

- Why not?

- Well, yesterday you bought SUCCESSFUL shoes, with a heel of 15 cm, which does not feel at all! Now you have to walk. And it's from the hip, honey, from the hip.

You come home, make coffee, sit in a chair and there's silence... And it's up to each one of us to choose what it is: Loneliness or Freedom!

Got on the phone to tech support, said "Our call is very important to you, wait for the caller's question" and started improvising quietly on the piano.

A man comes in to apply for a job. His boss asks him:

- "Do you drink vodka? The guy comes in:

- Do you have any?

- No, I'm just asking, basically.

- Ah-ah-ah. No, in principle, I don't drink.

Vitaly Murlenko:

A call to the husband: - Hello, darling, will you pick me up?

- No!

- Why not?

- Well, yesterday you bought SUCCESSFUL shoes, with a heel of 15 cm, which does not feel at all! Now you have to walk. And it's from the hip, honey, from the hip.

You come home, make coffee, sit in a chair and there's silence... And it's up to each one of us to choose what it is: Loneliness or Freedom!

Got on the phone to tech support, said "Our call is very important to you, wait for the caller's question" and started quietly improvising on the piano.

A man comes in to apply for a job. His boss asks him:

- "Do you drink vodka? The guy comes in:

- Do you have any?

- No, I'm just asking, basically.

- Ah-ah-ah. No, in principle, I don't drink.

yeah,

snotty boy's a slippery type!

- And what are your plans for the fall, old man?

- Drinking.

- Let me see, that's what you were planning for the summer, isn't it?

- What's the point of talking to a man who can't grasp the semantic

between the extravagance of summer drinking and the existential depressiveness of autumn binge drinking!

Ooh great dialogue. Listen :)

One day we arrive on a call. As usual, the doctor is invited into the patient's room, the doctor decides to sit down in a chair to take a stethoscope and a blood pressure measuring machine out of his bag... And, at that very moment, from the chair, from under the doctor's ass, the cat flies out with a bullet! It runs across the carpet on the wall, jumps over the television and instantly disappears under the bed. The patient even jumped on the bed, all the inhabitants of the flat in genuine shock, staring blankly at the doctor! The doctor looked embarrassed:
- Sorry, I just didn't see him... The landlady:

- We thought our cat didn't walk at all, we've been carrying him to the toilet on our hands for three years now!

Before you go out, make up the sofa bed. When you get home, you'll see how wise you've been.

It's human nature to make mistakes

Soviet times. A barrel of kvass is brought to the boulevard. The vendor unhooks it, gets ready to sell.
A man approaches:
- How much is the whole barrel?
- Well count: two hundred litres, thirty kopeks a mug. One hundred and twenty rubles.
- Here's your money, go have a rest, have fun. Come back in the evening for an empty barrel.
- All right!
The salesman leaves. The man unfolds the poster "Free Kvas".
People were surprised at first. Then they started coming. Then a queue formed. Then a long queue. Then a crowd. Matt, shouting. Some cut in line, some didn't get enough. A fight breaks out. Stabbing.
The militia came. The crowd was dispersed. The instigators go to jail. The guy's in there, too.
They start pushing him around:
- Why did you provoke the fight?
- I didn't mean to!
- You've been selling illegal kvass?
- He was giving people kvass for free. We have witnesses.
- So the kvass was stolen!
- I bought it with my own money. I'm entitled.
- Maybe you're crazy.
- I'm normal. I got a certificate, too.
- All right, man, we'll let you go. Just tell me why you did it. Why'd you spend your money? What's the point?
- All right, I'll tell you. I'm not a young man anymore. I won't live to see communism. I wanted to see what it would be like... Under communism...
Reason: