Interesting and Humour - page 2255

Integer:
By the way, the hangout around the teddy bear is also very revealing.
Have you been banned from the 4th forum's "Chicken Lounge"?

Contender:
Tell me, just honestly, what percentage of postings in Interesting and Humour from newdigital do you like?

Well, first of all, it's not "tell me", it's "tell me".

Secondly, I don't see the word 'please'.

PS. I like about 50-60 percent of it. The rest do not like, but also does not annoy. So I have no complaints. And even if I did, it's not for me to decide what should be interesting and what should not.

PPS. Your "content" annoys me.

Contender:
Were you banned from the 4th forum's "Chicken Room"?
It was interesting to see where you went, whether you left on business or fled in a cowardly fashion.

joo:

Well, first of all, it's not 'tell me', it's 'tell me'.

All right, say it.

joo:

Second of all, I don't see the word "please."

That's snobbish.

joo:

PPS. Your "content" annoys me.

Don't worry, there's not much of my content here, unlike.

Integer:
It was interesting to see where you'd gone, whether you'd gone out on business or sneaked off.
You can go on and on all day, I can't afford it.

Contender:

All right, say it.

Said.

Contender:

That's snobbish.

Not at all. Asking means being kind enough to be polite.

Contender:

Don't worry, there's not much of my content here, unlike.

By 'content', I mean everything, including ranting and barbarity.

Contender:
You're the one who's been yammering all day, I can't afford it.

But nevertheless you didn't disappear for any reason at all, but came over here, i.e. you cowardly ran away from the smoking room. It's something I've seen you do for a long time, you say something like that and then disappear without answering.

There's no point in arguing. It's just that tastes are different. The consumers of the petrosian stuff are here.

Just like the red-assed valenki came to the barbershop on the Fourth. There can be no productive debate with them in principle.

The sheep and the wolf have different understandings of the word 'freedom', and this is the essence of the disagreement prevailing in human society.
Abraham Lincoln

Sputnik's search results, according to Rostelecom Vice President Basov, are determined by special mathematical algorithms. "It is important for us to find girls in neat dresses and white aprons, not something else," stressed Rostelecom's vice president. Basov also added that the site is already optimised for mobile devices today, in addition, the company plans to release mobile applications for each portal service in the near future.

В России запустили государственный поисковик без рекламы ”Спутник”
В России запустили государственный поисковик без рекламы ”Спутник”
  • www.rbc.ru
Сегодня "Ростелеком" представил государственный интернет-поисковик "Спутник" (sputnik.ru). Презентация бета-версии продукта состоялась на Петербургском экономическом форуме в присутствии бывшего министра связи и массовых коммуникаций Игоря Щеголева. По словам главы по разработке продукта Sputnik.ru Михаила Козлова, в первый год работы в...
Reason: