Interesting and Humour - page 1124

sanyooooook:

and below 50 is not yet a fact,

Waiting's 20

Contender:
We're waiting with 20.
Sanek seems to have gone into the woods again.

Mischek:
There was no such price, don't be so quick.

TheXpert:
There was no such price, don't bullshit.

Have you seen Sanka? He won't start. Probably broke down.

The low above the chart is 50.01.

A pixel here, a pixel there... I'm not gonna argue for 9 cents.

and the high above the chart is 100.9 )) well, okay

Contender:
We're waiting on 20.

there are many who are at or near the beginning, they are on the plus side and may be planning to sit out

on the other hand, the operators of the transactions have accumulated a large amount of money in the accounts of holders with a relatively large carryover balance

and they will not keep it idle and if someone suddenly, even for technical reasons, delays with the return of quid to the card, we are screwed.

She - How do you say hello! How do you say hello?! You walk into a bank and say hello. That's such a boyish prank. You're a big man. Why can't you just say hello?

I - I didn't do it on purpose...

She - How do you go to the shop with me?! You give me money at the entrance and say "I'll stand here". And where do you stand?! Where people tie up their dogs. And your faces are all the same, poor dogs and you. People are laughing, do you understand that?

I - OK, I won't.

She - And how do you say goodbye? You sigh heavily, and you say, "Is that it? Am I off?" Why do you ask? You should clearly say goodbye, take your leave and go. This is the Bank Manager, a respectable man. You're just embarrassing me in front of serious people.

I - OK, I won't do it again.

I fidgeted in my chair, sighed heavily, and said, "Is that it? Am I off?"

" The Contractor, hereinafter referred to as "the Master", and the Client, hereinafter referred to as "the None". "

newdigital:

She - How do you say hello! How do you say hello?! You walk into a bank and say hello. That's such a boyish prank. You're a big man. Why can't you just say hello?

I - I didn't do it on purpose...

She - How do you go to the shop with me?! You give me money at the entrance and say "I'll stand here". And where do you stand?! Where people tie up their dogs. And your faces are all the same, poor dogs and you. People are laughing, do you understand that?

I - OK, I won't.

She - And how do you say goodbye? You sigh heavily, and you say, "Is that it? Am I off?" Why do you ask? You should clearly say goodbye, take your leave and go. This is the Bank Manager, a respectable man. You're just embarrassing me in front of serious people.

I - OK, I won't do it again.

I fidgeted in my chair, sighed heavily, and said, "Is that it? Am I off?"

You do visit banks a lot, don't you?)

The Russian bank is a phenomenon of nature.
Reason: