Interesting and Humour - page 2250

One of my favourite songs from Jay Chou/China

周杰倫【可愛女人 官方完整MV】Jay Chou "Adorable Lady" MV (feat.徐若瑄Vivian)

------------

Oh, I shouldn't have been given free rein here ... :)

newdigital:
Oh, I'll be out there in the blogs.

Dreamer. You'll get banned for skidding on U-turns, won't you? If the blog is on free hosting, then the owner is the boss, not the blogger. I have a personal blog in the zone .RU, and then I'll have to change to another zone, or else get banned in August too.

The RoskomNadzor almost got Medvedev banned along with Twitter. What is there to say about mere mortals?

Reshetov:

Dreamer. You'll get banned for skidding on U-turns, won't you? If the blog is on free hosting, then the owner is the boss, not the blogger. I have a personal blog in the zone .RU and then have to change to another zone, or else will also be banned in August.

The RoskomNadzor almost got Medvedev banned along with Twitter. What is there to say about mere mortals?

I wish they would have banned Putin.

Mischek:
I wish they had banned Putin.
And they don't care, as their algorithm is bureaucratic and very primitive. Whoever didn't give a bribe or a p......, gets banned. Medvedev didn't give a bribe, that means he's in the bathhouse. Medvedev came in and gave a p....., he was amnestied.

Reshetov:
They don't care, because their algorithm is very primitive. Whoever didn't give a bribe is put in a bathhouse. Medvedev didn't give a bribe, so he gets banned. Medvedev came in ....... - They gave him amnesty.
Who should I tell to get this newdigital banned?

Mischek:
Who should I tell to get this newdigital banned?
Renate, maybe? Better to contact MQ's helpdesk on such issues. Maybe they will respond in a year? Or maybe in two years? They are now riveting blogs all together, including the cleaner, there are not enough people, so there is no one to answer for the bazaar.

Reshetov:

Dreamer. You'll get banned for skidding on U-turns, won't you? If the blog is on free hosting, then the owner is the boss, not the blogger. I have a personal blog in the zone .RU and then have to change to another zone, or else will also be banned in August.

Well, that does not apply to us. I have a Google blog, a LiveJournal and a wordpress account, two Twitter accounts, and three Facebook pages (or whatever it's called), while the forum is hosted for a fee by the UK (in English). They have nothing to ban me for. Well, they will remove from Russia google, etc ... But I'm not sure that will decide ...

They cancel all visas in Russia, then they don't...

and mql5 blogs - they are eternal, no one will prohibit them (no RosComNadzor). One can use them to create content for one's own blogs and forums, for example. If only there was an option to make content by one click, without hassle...

Reshetov:
To Renat?

No, Renat is right. He won't sell his own. He'll kill him himself.)

A tender should be announced - Who will banishnewdigital for how much?

I've already been banned ... for a week ... People got tired, so they banned me...

newdigital:

I've got a google blog, a zhj and wordpress, two twitter accounts, and three facebook accounts

and a collection of wrappers from the Red October chocolate factory

and I still don't have a brain.

Reason: