Harmonic Analysis - page 159

forexpro4.5:
ZUP_135ALL + wsv61 is the best combination. You are right Ryu Shin.

I didn't say it's the best but it's all good as long as it works for you.

Hi RyuShin, I thought I share a case of multiple harmonics in one place, however structure and one of obviously would have the same effect..

EurJpy, now becoming a valid bull shark at structure,....

but yesterday the case was: Bear bat+bear Wolfe wave+bear 3drives all at a previous structure level. It was beautiful

Files:

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin, I thought I share a case of multiple harmonics in one place, however structure and one of obviously would have the same effect.. EurJpy, now becoming a valid bull shark at structure,.... but yesterday the case was: Bear bat+bear Wolfe wave+bear 3drives all at a previous structure level. It was beautiful

If now it's a shark, where would you enter at? You entered already?

have a nice day Ryu shin

I had this cypher setup on USDJPY. I was thinking when to enter short. Whether at WR2 or MP or when it gets in PRZ. I decided to enter at MP but the pair bounced at WR2.

Files:
usdjpyh1_3.png  64 kb

forexpro4.5:
have a nice day Ryu shin

Same to you and have a wonderful trading.

RyuShin:
If now it's a shark, where would you enter at? You entered already?

entry 134.12

lobogabor:
entry 134.12

113 retracement of OB?

RyuShin:
EURGBP 30m - Potential bullish alt bat. Pay attention to MR2 (monthly resistance which can be now support) and WP (weekly pivot).

Price penetrated both MR2 and WP. Seems like the pair keeps going down but there's bullish demark 9 on 1h. With that being said, there's possibility to rally back.

Files:

Hola Ryu Shin,

Where is Demark sequential indicator

Thank you so much.