Interesting and Humour - page 2035

MetaDriver:
By the way, I adapted the councillor I gave you for bits. It seems to be working :)

TheXpert:
By the way, I adapted the councillor I gave you for bits. It seems to be working :)
It ploughs, but sometimes swarms of black swans come and nibble on half or more of the crop :)

MetaDriver:
The other thing is that from time to time swarms of black swans come and nibble on half of the crop or even more :)
Maybe the knobs need turning? Or maybe they are rusty ? )))

MetaDriver:
But it's a good thing that from time to time swarms of black swans come and nibble on half of the crop or even more... :)

If only half of it, that's good!

tol64:
Maybe you need to turn the knobs? Or rusted ? )))

there's a problem with the handles... some are too much and some are too short... :) there's a lot to do if you want to get it right... :)

But anyway, the stability is hampered radically by the eternal problem - distinguishing between flat and trend ... ))

Contender:

Well, if only a half of it - that's good!

yes, it is good. if only a half. ;)

MetaDriver:

there's a problem with the handles... some are too much and some are too short... :) there's a lot to do if you want to get it right... :)

But anyway, the stability is hampered radically by the eternal problem - distinguishing between flat and trend ... ))

Yeah, ok. if only half of it. ;)

I think one of these days I'll tighten up my swan (white one) grips and let's test it together. It's so boring on my own. This white guy does not give a damn about the trend and the flat. )))

tol64:
I think I'll have my swan (the white one) up and running and we'll test it together. It's too boring on its own. This white guy does not care about the trend and flat. )))
I am intrigued and will wait. :)

tol64:
This white one doesn't care about the trend and the flat. )))

It doesn't work like that :)

Contender:

That's not how it works :)

Yeah, it doesn't happen to ordinary white swans. But you can do that with a many-headed toothy white swan. There are two white heads for every black one. )))

Reason: