Errors, bugs, questions - page 961

tol64:
Yes, there has been silence on many applications so far. Consider that there are at least hundreds of them and some important problems can take quite a long time to solve.
Is that silence for you?

stringo:
Is it silence for you?
I'm doing great. )))

stringo:
Is this your silence?

#715107|2013.04.11 22:41

something would have been answered....

Keep losing money? disconnect? or will it be fixed soon?

stringo:

#685594 - has already been fixed in the current build (22. MetaTester: Fixed display of main chart when visually testing multicurrency EAs.)

#681251 - it was said "no". Why reopen the request

#677530 - application is about nothing

#677524 - you were told "Maybe there are some specifics? At the moment it is not possible to reproduce the behaviour you describe. So far it's working without crutches."

#666445 - Nothing to report.

#644298 - this behavior was always present in MetaEditor 4. And we've answered many times before: "Deal with this behaviour, we won't change anything in this place. so as not to hit vital organs"

#685594 - So why does the incident feedback have to be nagged on the forum (outside TeamWox)?

#681251 - Read the correspondence again. Only carefully. Do you see a word or hint of "no" there? Well, it's a good thing you answered now.

#677530 - Sad that the quality of MQL5 documentation is "about nothing" for you.

#677524 -Read the correspondence again. Read it carefully. It seems that the person who has answered this question was too lazy to make a copy-paste.

#666445 - Inoperability ofChartRedraw() functionin off-line "no-thing"? OK. So keep replying to people - "your suggestion is nothing, we won't respond to you."

#644298 - Is that a reason for silence in the service-desk?

This approach to bug-tracking feedback is simply unprofessional. And given its gratuitousness, demotivating.

voix_kas:

This approach to bug-tracking feedback is simply unprofessional. And given its gratuitous nature, it is demotivating.

Thecorrect way tocontact servicedesk:
- I have a problem, reproduces under these conditions, screenshots(commented code, detailed log) attached. possible causes (list).
- I have a suggestion for improvement. Now it's like this (code, screenshots) and I suggest like this (code, screenshots).

improper handling of servicedesk
- I have a problem, I would like to talk about it.
- i have a suggestion, but your opinion as a developer i'm not interested. i want it to be as i said.

Remember:
- wrong calls to servicedesk demotivates the developers.

sergeev

Have you seen/read the layout of my appeals to the SR?

voix_kas:

sergeev

Have you seen/read the layout of my appeals to the BOD?

Do not take my post to yourself. or your applications, which I have not seen, and about which you do not write here on the forum.

it is a wish for all applicants.

sergeev
Your wishes are clear and understandable, with only one clarification: profit is the main motivation for the developer, which, in turn, depends on the quality of the product, including the improvement of which the end users write requests to the CA.

Once I've identified a bug or a suggestion, I spend my time formalising it: describe it, attach screenshots and ask for it. The answer is silence. A month, two, three. In an attempt to remind about the incident on the forum I get an official response of "application for nothing". Could I respond in the style of "the request is accepted but we'll come back to it in a month as there are more important tasks now" and so on? You could have. But we chose an emphatically dismissive style.
Do you think that such an arrogant answer would motivate me to continue working with the BoD? That's my point exactly.

This is the ethical side of the issue. The second aspect is the lack of ITIL/SLA in the company, at least for the end users. Any request to the SR should be categorised with a deadline. With clients (DCs) this should definitely be at the contract level. End users, apparently, are neglected for now.

voix_kas:

Having identified an error or identified a suggestion, I spend my time formalising it: describing it, attaching screenshots and asking for it. The answer is silence. A month, two, three. In an attempt to remind about the incident on the forum I get a reply from an official "the application is nothing".

Your indignation is clear, but for us (ordinary forum users who don't have access to your DD) to judge your application is difficult. it is "about-which" or it is "not-oh-thing"... who knows, no one but you and DD saw it.
so don't blame the developers for their reaction to the application, it's one-sided and without substance for us.

By the way,

- on controversial requests to the CA (proposals), which in my opinion are logical, but were shelved, I made polls of users to show that the functionality is needed

- as well as for the requests, which were once rejected in the CA - they were later implemented by developers after some time. When they thought it was time for the feature to be implemented.(for example )

PS.
I have more than 160 applications to the BOD, so I speak from experience :)

Reason: