Errors, bugs, questions - page 968

sergeev:

it all depends on the size of the bitmap

do a billion times bitmap creation+output and the same number of times text labels are created and output.

and monitor the output time.

I'll have to give it a try, just later. Thought maybe someone has already done this kind of research...

tol64:
It's not quite clear what kind of histogram you can't draw there. It is quite possible that you are doing something wrong. You need a code to play it back, otherwise you can't see what you mean.

The histogram may be drawn if the terminal manages the calculations. The histogram is drawn, the terminal is loading, cumbersome calculation of the indicator is performed, the histogram is disappearing waiting for the calculation and when it is finished it is displayed, so it is not visible in the quotation flow. When deleting, the terminal does something there and then deletes the chart. I have nothing in the Deinit block apart from deletion, what's the pause on deletion. There should be a priority, and a sequence of actions to exit critical system states, the histogram should not disappear before the calculation, but before a new histogram is displayed. And it's not about the code, of course it loads the terminal and the algorithm can be made more generous, but the fact that 4 is better at it is obvious.

Is OnCalculate executed with every tick? And if it doesn't, what happens?

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий - Документация по MQL5

I have identified a bug in the vault. When you change your password on the site, the vault apparently doesn't change it. And you have to unsubscribe from the repository and re-subscribe.

zfs:

The histogram may be drawn if the terminal can handle the calculation. The histogram is drawn, the terminal is loaded, the cumbersome calculation of the indicator takes place, the histogram disappears, waiting for calculation, when it is finished it is displayed, it turns out that it is not visible in the quotation stream. When deleting, the terminal does something there and then deletes the chart. I have nothing in the Deinit block apart from deletion, what's the pause on deletion. There should be a priority, and a sequence of actions to exit critical system states, the histogram should not disappear before the calculation, but before a new histogram is displayed. And it's not the code, of course it loads the terminal and the algorithm can be made more generous, but the fact that 4 is handling it better is obvious.

If the reproduction code is a big secret for you to post on the forum, then write to Service Desk. Describe there in detail and attach the code.

tol64:
If the code for reproduction is a big secret for you to post on the forum, then write to Service Desk. You will be asked to describe it in detail and provide you with the code.

I have already pointed out that it has nothing to do with the code. You can just load the code with calculations and graphical elements and the drawbacks will disappear on their own. Everything depends on the computer's hardware more than on the code: a fast computer will delete the indicator in 2 seconds while a slow one will delete it in 2 minutes. The same is with the bar chart, somewhere it will always be visible with a good resource and a minimum of quotes, and somewhere it will be visible only at startup. Of course, this is more of a question for Service Desk and more of a question for the terminal, is it possible to minimize the possibility of the terminal freezing? This problem was in 4, and the situation here is even worse. However, this is the reasoning behind it.

Or even a situation where the terminal is not loaded as an application and is only visible as a process in the task manager. The terminal needs to be able to escape from critical situations, like ControlAltDelta in Windows with the option to disable the terminal's applications already.

zfs:

Is OnCalculate executed with every tick? And if it doesn't have time, what happens?

I think the ticks that came during some long calculation will be skipped.

I've already noticed that the code has nothing to do with it. You just have to load the code with calculations and graphical items and the drawbacks will pop up on their own. Everything depends on the computer's hardware more than on the code: a fast computer will have an indicator removed in 2 seconds while a slow one will have it removed in 2 minutes. The same is with the bar chart, somewhere it will always be visible with a good resource and a minimum of quotes, and somewhere it will be visible only at startup. Of course, this is more of a question for Service Desk and more of a question for the terminal, is it possible to minimize the possibility of the terminal freezing? This problem was in 4, and the situation here is even worse. However, this is reasoning behind the subject.

Well, lay out your code then. I will test it on my own. Let's compare the results. Otherwise we've described everything in vain. They don't take it seriously here. )))

zfs:
Or even a situation where the terminal is not loaded as an application and is only visible as a process in Task Manager. What is needed is a way to get the terminal out of critical situations, like ControlAltDelete in Windows with the option to disable the terminal's applications.
I can see it as both an application and a process. Specify in Service Desk the operating system, size and build of the terminal.

double iCloseMQL4(string symbol,int tf,int index){
   if(index < 0) return(-1);
   double Arr[];
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe=TFMigrate(tf);
   if(CopyClose(symbol,timeframe, index, 1, Arr)>0)
        return(Arr[0]);
   else return(-1);

}

So, I took a function, the output is periodically -1. The question is, what else should the loop be set to differ from -1? Why is this situation possible? Why copying the whole array if I only need one value is somehow not rational.

SetLabel("LPr",chart_ID,"%="+DoubleToString(close[0]/iCloseMQL4(_Symbol,1440,1)*100-100,2),4,34,clrBrown,14);

tol64:

I think the ticks that came in during some long calculation will be missed.

So post the code then. I'll test it on mine. Let's compare the results. Otherwise we've wasted everything. People here don't take it seriously. )))

You think, but it should be checked or know for sure).

I see a different picture on different computers, so I have something to compare it with. We won't get the truth anyway, all we can do is grouse on the forum).

I run a terminal with heavy applications, it doesn't load as an application and is only visible as a process. If I throw the application on an open terminal it won't hang. But on startup it hangs or doesn't load as application. So I have to uninstall the application before exit. I have written to servicedesk, asking to be able to close the application without closing the terminal or clearing folders.

Reason: