Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 165

neuroba you're a lot like those morons who set meaningless records for the stupid Guinness book

we may be jealous of you during these periods of glory but mentally normal people don't trade like you do

Британец Гарри Тернер по кличке "Эластик" умудрился прицепить себе на лицо 153 прищепки.

NYROBA писал(а) >> open your eyes!

Show me the order you opened that should have triggered at 1.4850 with a take profit of 1.34. Where is it in your account?

NYROBA wrote >> At price levels from 1.4850 to 1.4875 I have sell orders with a take profit at 1.34.

I'm waiting for a C-wave down, which will be at least 1500 pips, I plan to enter with 5 lots

LeoV писал(а) >>

Show me the order you opened that should have triggered at 1.4850 with a take profit of 1.34. Where is it in your account?

NYROBA >> :

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

Well, that's putting it mildly.

1 You are advertising your services.

2 The only proof of robustness of your services can be only months of monitoring even a demo or a real account with a withdrawal at any time

3 All of your accounts in recent years ended in failure

4 There is no monitoring

5 To questions why there is nothing, you suggest to identify yourself

6 see para. 1

NYROBA >> :

You have a funny nickname, "gold trader", but apparently it is not up to you ;)))) Hee-hee-hee (chuckle nasty) :)))

Those who went to school, especially in the capital and got better than 'C' grades, know that 'gold' is golden, not gold.

Laughter for no reason as they say ...

The nick symbolises the fact that I like to trade gold with my hands as the most technical tool.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

So you are not trading according to your own forecasts. That is, you don't believe it yourself. So what's left for us, ordinary traders, not ANALYSTs? .....)))))

NYROBA >> :

I doubt that very much. At the beginning of the thread, they said that the account was a demo and that the screenshots were drawn,

But when I submitted my username and password and verified that the account was a live one, the questions did not become less,

on the contrary, the detractors got even more excited.... :)))))

Sorry, I do not live on a forum to watch with bated breath when Niroba will post the password for 5 minutes.

A normal person will not accept anything but monitoring as it is a third independent, disinterested party.

If you have such a chuuuge online trade - show me the real result.

Either monitoring or a vow of silence. There is no need to suggest other options, as everyone is an adult and understands everything perfectly well.

Pegasmaster >> :

A normal person would not accept anything other than monitoring, as it is a third independent, disinterested party.

Either monitoring or a vow of silence.

The author does not hear the word MONITORING.

Or it's beyond his vocabulary.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The word MONITORING is not heard by the author.

Or it is outside his vocabulary.

If there was something to monitor, he would have monitored it.

Price has just reached 1.4850 again I wonder if Niroba's pause again is triggered or not?

Reason: