Errors, bugs, questions - page 3092

Andrey Khatimlianskii #:

Judge for yourself, you're the only one who needs this tick. Of course, you can do it yourself as well )

Of course, it would be more correct to disable not all autotrading, but the specific EA whose chart has changed. But it's easier to do it yourself (if needed).

I don't think it's just me who is asking for additional payment for something that is not provided for by the terminal's standard functions.

Ilyas #:

Yes, write

PM me the details please.
If possible, attach source code.

Good afternoon. Did you get my reply on your question?

Could you please comment on my last post?

Thank you.

Forum about trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Technical errors, bugs, questions

Andrey Dik, 2021.10.07 07:22

I don't want to disable the checkbox, but automatic trading is disabled if EA has changed the symbol by itself (it is the way it is designed).

Andrey Dik #:

No, it's not just me. customers who are not prepared to pay me extra for something that is not part of the terminal's regular functions are asking for it.

Clients? Two? ) If they are not ready, then let them do it.

I cannot find Expert Advisors that change the symbol/TF all the time. It is a very specific thing, no one will bother with it, obviously.

Andrey Khatimlianskii #:

Clients? Two? ) Not ready, then let them use it that way.

You can't find an Expert Advisor that changes the symbol/TF.

()It's a very specific thing, no one will bother, obviously.

Why are there always those in this thread who for some reason think that they have the right to decide which features should be implemented by MQ, and which can be postponed for later?

Do you have any idea what the terminal would look like and what functionality it would have now if I hadn't made any suggestions to MQ for more than 10 years?

UPD Don't jump to conclusions, it's not up to me or you to decide what's obvious and what's not)))

Andrey Dik #:

build 3063

2021.10.01 06:01:11.747 ********* invalid EX5 file (7)

I get this error trying to run Expert Advisor on VPS compiled on home computer, both of them have the same Win 10 and terminal builds.

What can be the problem?

upd very strange problem, restarting terminal on VPS solved it.

Getting this error on a normal computer. Restarting terminal sometimes helps, sometimes not. Have to do it few times.

Some kind of blinking error is present and absent. As far as I understand, the developers are unable to reproduce it.

What exactly is your Win 10 (and what build)?

Dmitriy Skub #:

I get this error on a normal computer. Restarting the terminal sometimes helps, sometimes not. I have to do it several times.

Some kind of flickering error - it's on and off. As far as I understand, the developers are unable to reproduce it.

What exactly is your Win 10 (and what build)?

After this error, try to run other MQL programs and report the results, please.

Hello, could you please tell me if the same indicators work on one computer and not on the other! One of the indicators was bought on mql5

Dmitriy Skub #:

I get this error on a normal computer. Restarting the terminal sometimes helps, sometimes not. I have to do it several times.

Some kind of flickering error - it's on and off. As far as I understand, the developers are unable to reproduce it.

Which Win 10 do you have (and what build)?

21H1 at home and 20H2 Pro on VPS

In the blog entry, I change the previously attached files. But when downloading, the original files are taken. Please fix it.

fxsaber #:
In a blog post I change previously attached files. But when downloading, the original ones are taken. Please fix it.

New browsers are tinny of course, cookies are evil...

Reason: