Errors, bugs, questions - page 3088

Anzhela Sityaeva #:

Hello!

A search of the forum yielded several answers, but in this case, none was the solution. Therefore, I will ask a similar question again, maybe this time it will be heard.

I have a terminal MT5 build 3036, which is the "newest".

I create a custom indicator in the editor using the wizard and compile it blank (to avoid all possible errors in the code).

Then I attach the compiled indicator to the chart and perform the switching of timeframes and at every switch the record appears in the log that the indicator has been moved to a new timeframe and deleted from the previous one. This happens every time the periods are switched.

If you use a ready-made indicator from the "standard set", this does not happen. This happens only with indicators compiled from the "fresh" build.

The question - what is the error?

There is no error. Everything is correct. If you close the terminal, if you switch timeframe, the indicator will be deleted. If you simply switch timeframe - the indicator is created in a new timeframe.

Vladimir Karputov #:

There is no mistake. Everything is correct. If you close the terminal, if you switch timeframes, the indicator is deleted. If it is just switching the timeframe - the indicator is created already in the new timeframe.

Thank you for your reply. If "it is designed that way", then let it be so, especially if it is not an error.

However, I do not understand why the terminal makes records in the journal only with custom indicators and no such records with default ones?

Anzhela Sityaeva #:

Thank you for your reply. If that's the way it's supposed to be, then so be it, especially if it's not an error.

However, it is not clear why terminal makes record in Log only with Custom Indicators and no such records do not appear with standard indicators?

It's not so - the terminal is doing you good, it sends hints. Take away all hints - the scream rises again. You will not please everyone.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Everything is wrong with you - the terminal does you good, it sends you hints. Take away all the hints - the shouting goes up again. You can't please everyone.

All right, Vladimir!

Good day to you too!

P.S. Can you explain about the Market?

Anzhela Sityaeva #:

All right, Vladimir!

Good day to you too!

P.S. Can you explain about the Market?

What exactly about the Market?

Vladimir Karputov #:

What exactly about the Market?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page3087#comment_24814403

How to start with MQL5
How to start with MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors...

Vladimir Karputov #:

Example:

Custom Moving Average as a resource

Thank you! Seems to be just what I need...

There are many useful events, such as OnTick, OnTimer and others, but how do I get an event from a dll or a socket, for example?

Andrey Dik #:
There are many useful events such as OnTick, OnTimer and others, but how to get an event, e.g. from a dll or by socket?

obviously by polling in OnTick,OnTimer and other events :-)

Reason: