Errors, bugs, questions - page 2543

The terminal hangs up when the connection to the server is lost.

In unstable internet conditions - stressful

EgorKim:

When the internet is unstable, it is annoying.

Please indicate the hardware on which equipment this may happen:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.07.31 12:12

Specify such data:

copy three lines from "Log" tab (select three lines -> right mouse click -> Copy)

and paste it into your message. You should get something like this:

2019.07.31 11:53:10.681 MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2093 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2019.07.31 11:53:10.685 Windows 10 (build 18362) x64, IE 11, UAC, Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, Memory: 3188 / 8077 Mb, Disk: 99 / 415 Gb, GMT+2
2019.07.31 11:53:10.685 C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

EgorKim:

When the Internet is unstable, it's annoying.

How do you trade when the Internet is unstable?

Vladimir Karputov:

Please specify on which equipment this happens:

2019.08.27 13:19:13.244 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2085 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2019.08.27 13:19:13.400 Terminal        Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601) x64, IE 8, Intel Core i7-3630 QM  @ 2.40 GHz, Memory: 6761 / 8083 Mb, Disk: 163 / 698 Gb, GMT+3
2019.08.27 13:19:13.400 Terminal        D:\MetaTrader 5
prostotrader:

How do you trade with unstable Internet?

The robots areon the server, the Internet is all right there.

I optimize them on this computer.

If the connection is interrupted the terminal hangs and I cannot even stop the optimization.

I have been working on it for quite a while now.

EgorKim:

The robots areon the server, the internet is fine there.

And I do optimisation on this computer.

If the connection is broken, the terminal hangs and the optimisation cannot even be stopped.

I am not a guru but I am a semi-guru.

I'm not a guru, but seven with the first package - it's already, in my opinion, dinosaurs)))

Optimization, in any case, happens on already loaded historical data. Hence, it can be done with no net at all. The problem is on your side.

Insert the 10. It is both lighter and more stable.

Alexey Navoykov:

Problem with .NET. The program crashes when calling the library to other custom modules, saying that the file is not found:

All used dlls (including mentioned NLog.dll) are located in the same folder, but the system doesn't see them when launching from MT5 for some reason. It works normally only with standard framework. Is it the same for all of them or am I missing something? If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

I found out the reason. The required files are not searched for in the location of the called module, but in the folder of the running process, i.e. in the root folder of MT5.

Solved the problem by creating a terminal64.exe.config file with the required folders

Сергей Таболин:

Put on a tenner. It's lighter, it's more stable.

This is a misconception - I compared, ten is more voracious, uglier, duller and slower, though it was at the very beginning of its appearance, maybe something was fixed, but I doubt it.

Ten is needed only for AMD Ryzen, as far as I understand it, in other cases there is no sense technically to switch to it. Well, and they say for gamers there's a performance gain of a couple of frames...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is a misconception - I compared, ten is more voracious, uglier, duller and slower, but it was in the beginning of its appearance, maybe something was fixed, but I doubt it.

Ten is needed only for AMD Ryzen, as far as I understand it, in other cases there is no sense technically to switch to it. Well, and they say for gamers there's a performance boost of a couple of frames there...

That's not a misconception. Everyone who's had it on their "not so young" computers just can't get enough of it ))))

And I've got 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on my hardware too. 10 is the most unassuming (in principle from this range).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is a misconception - I compared, ten is more voracious, uglier, duller and slower, but it was in the beginning of its appearance, maybe something was fixed, but I doubt it.

Ten is needed only for AMD Ryzen, as far as I understand it, in other cases there is no sense technically to switch to it. Well, and they say for gamers there's a performance gain of a couple of frames...

It all depends on the OS build.
Probably the best build Windows10_LTSB_2016_v1607_bez-slejki-2018.08
In this build, all unnecessary things are cut out, and there is a program that disables all unnecessary services, logs, etc.
As a result, after the manipulations done, you get the cleanest OS possible.
And the ugly ugly duckling becomes a swan)) The OS consumes only 700-900 MB of memory at idle! The speed of the OS is amazing. Not a single lag.
This build is ideal for weak laptops. I am using it on my virtual machine now and I am very happy))

Roman:

It all depends on the OS build.
Probably the best build Windows10_LTSB_2016_v1607_bez-slejki-2018.08
All unnecessary things are cut out in this build, and there is a program in the kit that disables all unnecessary services, logs, etc.
As a result, after the manipulations done, you get the cleanest OS possible.
And the ugly ugly duckling becomes a swan)) The OS consumes only 700-900 MB of memory at idle! The speed of the OS is amazing. Not a single lag.
This build is ideal for weak laptops. I am using it on my virtual machine now and I am very happy))

700-900Mb of memory, nah, I only have 60 (linux). And how and who makes these builds? You have to have access to the source code, aren't you, have they started handing it out?

Reason: