Errors, bugs, questions - page 2546

JetFlash:
Ehhh... if only there was an author )
I downloaded it from the internet (forex site)... and the last comment there was written 6 years ago...
But I see your point and thanks anyway!
Look for the source of the library, then maybe they can help...

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Look for the source code of the library, then maybe they can help...
No idea where/where to get it from. Usually on forex sites all EAs are "naked"...

JetFlash:
Good afternoon! I really need some advice! I'm sure someone has encountered this problem before. Apologies if the topic is repeated!
Googled this issue has not found anything sensible, on the forums branch is not active, unanswered for several years "stand"!

So, I downloaded the Expert Advisor yesterday and installed it in the Terminal. I have installed all the files in all the folders in my Terminal. The Expert Advisor consists of backtests made for each pair separately (7 pairs) and a file with the extension .dll.

The problem is as follows:
When I run the Expert Advisor, in the "Experts" section I see the following:
FX_Lightning_2.0_EURUSD_H1_V2 EURUSD,H1: function 'MqlLock_5148A195_12_1111i11I1' call from dll 'FXFlash.dll' critical error c0000005 at 6AF6DA83.

Or: FX_Lightning_2.0_EURUSD_H1_V2 EURUSD,H1: cannot load library 'fxftrap.dll' (error 126)

But on the terminal screen it says:
FX Flash V1.5 is Active and Working
If you experience any problems
Please check Journal and Experts Tab

Any tips on where to dig? What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you have 32-bit dll and 64-bit terminal.

Koldun Zloy:

Maybe you have a 32bit dll and the terminal is 64bit.

Well yes, the laptop, and the terminal is probably 64 bit too...
But i haven't even thought that way... although it could be, the EA is really old, last update was more than 6 years ago...

And the dll can be changed if only the source is available?

Or is it possible to install a 32 bit terminal on a 64 bit laptop?

JetFlash:
Yeah, well, the laptop, and the terminal is probably 64-bit too...
But I didn't even think that way... although it could be, the EA is really old, last update was over 6 years ago...

And the dll can be changed if only the source is available?

Or can you install a 32 bit terminal on a 64 bit laptop?

Yes, the dll can only be changed if the source is available.

The 32-bit terminal can be installed on a 32-bit computer and then copied to a 64-bit computer.

Roman:

Yes, it seems to be the exchange rate of the deposit currency to other currencies, thanks for the tip, I didn't pay much attention to this tab.
But the question arises from what source does this rate come from? And is it timely?
I have a suspicion that this rate is calculated in the terminal from the incoming quotes of brokerage companies.
If this is true, everyone knows what is the quote of the brokerage company and there is no point in trusting these calculations.
To be honest, I do not understand this column and how it works - it shows the current rate or the average rate of a traded asset.

But the question was about how to get the values of this column from the code.
I haven't come across any identifiers that would allow us to work with this tab from the code.

Why look for a solution where there isn't one? From the picture you can see that the deposit currency is RUB, there is some amount in USD on the account. So this amount at the current moment can be converted into the currency of the deposit at this exact exchange rate. So just take the current USDRUB exchange rate and you don't need to look for anything, invent anything.

Koldun Zloy:

Yes, the dll can only be changed if the source is available.

The 32-bit terminal can be installed on a 32-bit computer and then copied to a 64-bit computer.

Thanks, sound advice!!! I'll give it a try!

Koldun Zloy:

Maybe you have 32-bit dll and the terminal is 64-bit.

In this case the message would be:'fxftrap.dll' is not 64-bit version

Compilation error
//cpp.h
    void f();
#import "cpp.dll" //Error: '#import' - #import was not closed
#include "cpp.h"
#import

it would be convenient in some cases to use existing .h files

Hi all. Missing in mt4 is the line under the chart where the currency pairs were. Who knows how to get it back?
Reason: