#ifndef  MACRO1
#    define  MACRO2
#    ifdef  MACRO3
#        define  MACRO4
#        ifndef  MACRO5
#        endif
#    endif
#endif

but they said it didn't seem appropriate. On the other hand then in the following example:

#ifdef  MACRO
#        endif //(1)
#endif        //(2)

the expected error: either that no space\tab (1:'#' - invalid preprocessor command) - or that an extra endif (2:'#endif' - unexpected token)

Alexey Navoykov:

Better #define MACRO( dummy ), plus it is desirable to protect against accidentally passing some argument to the macro. For example:

OK

Thank you!

Ilyas:

Why do we need holy wars here?

Exactly, we don't.

But there's a group of haters who start fights at any mention of the word C++. And not only in this thread.

Not only that, but they are also being fomented with the quite explicit support of at least one moderator.

A large part of the attacks go to a100 and meat, who together with fxsaber account for the lion's share of bug reports.

Would you like to do something about it?

Hi all! This may be a bit of a strange question. But in my profile, I still have the item "Partner".

I know that a couple of years ago, closed the affiliate program, to get a percentage for attracting to the Market and Signals.

But the item is still there, so I think maybe something has changed and affiliate program can somehow be included?

Pavel Komarovsky:

But the item is still there, so I think maybe something has changed and the affiliate programme can somehow be included?

There are still affiliate links, but the only thing they give now is an increase in ranking (and that's not certain).

but with their help it is convenient to keep track of how many visits from which external resource was a particular product

TheXpert:

The affiliate links are still there, but the only thing they give you now is an increase in ranking when you switch (and that's not certain).

But they are useful to keep track of how many visits a particular product has had from which external resource

Thanks for the reply.

How do you get these links?

TheXpert:

Exactly, don't.

But there's a troop of haters who start a crap at any mentioning of the word C++. And not only in this thread.

Not only that, but they're also being bred with the quite explicit support of at least one moderator.

A lot of the attacks go to a100 and meat, who together with fxsaber account for the lion's share of the bug reports.

Would you like to do something about it?

I'm outraged in the full sense of the word )))).

They are mature, intelligent people but they behave like children who have had their favorite toy taken away...

Personally, I haven't seen, read, or encountered a single statement that C++ sucks. You and others like you are told that MQL and C++ are DIFFERENT languages! But you may get it both in your forehead and on the forehead. You don't get it.

What do you want? Do you want MQL to be a full analogue of C++? Wouldn't it be easier to write in your favourite language and simply ignore the "incomplete" one?

And stop whining and blowing snot bubbles about it. I opened a separate thread for such "discussions". No one writes anything there, but it's your pleasure to make a fuss about it, as you say.

The nursery group.......

Hello! I have this problem:"Changed my password on the 17th and since then I can't log in. Neither the new nor the old password fits.
Also, when I try to recover my password, the email doesn't come to me."

Created an appeal for#2414068.

Can anyone help?

P.S. Login problem athttps://www.mql5.com

Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Задавайте вопросы по техническому анализу, обсуждайте торговые системы и улучшайте свои навыки программирования торговых стратегий на языке MQL5. Общайтесь и обменивайтесь опытом на форуме с трейдерами всего мира и помогайте ответами новичкам — наше сообщество развивается вместе с вами. 1200 подписчиков!! Боже, представляете, какие бабки...
Reason: