Exchange arbitrage, is it worth digging into? - page 3

So you use maximum leverage and then what? - You get a technical problem and you lose money. Where do you go to complain? The big man?

I recommend earning money the honest way

Trader:

my guess is this - you made this thread to find suckers who will use their passport to open an account - put in $5,000 to $10,000 ...... You make a profit. The sucker pays you your share. You put your share in the table. You don't trade with your money. And then your sucker gets dumped. The sucker's broke and you're left with the money you just put in the table. I'm sure none of you are playing with your money on this scheme.

The entire thread is a search for suckers with blank passports. then these suckers get into control and their accounts get drained......

I recommend that you make money the honest way, and if you cannot make money honestly, quit trading and get a job in your field

Oh, I don't like it when they start writing nonsense.

Put your money in the account and go ahead. $100 is enough for you at this rate of return to make a million.

Trader:

I do not recommend this.

If I am your broker for example - your bank - or the stock exchange and I replace that you want to screw me and my partners - to play on internet or server hang-ups when overloaded - I will drain your account completely and there are many ways to do this. you think the big guys do not know about this ???? Of course they do.... how many people have already lost money on your scheme? - as for the rest of the dealers, their problems are the same as for the rest of the dealers - they do not know how to deal with them, they do not know how to solve them, and so on..... I'm not talking about spread widening, price slippage - delays in opening and closing orders..... and where is the guarantee that your server or your internet line will not have technical problems.... you use max. leverage and then what? - You get a technical problem and you lose money. Where do you go to complain? The big man?

So what is the point of this? If the big guys (some I know personally, not that big, at least the height) can not properly organize the business and do not allow clients to earn, it does not depend on our trading strategy. They will not give back what they have earned in other ways either, right or wrong? Write on the subject if you have anything...

Playing on technical errors - unjust enrichment

You will be ripped off, your money won't be refunded and they will be right

Trader:

They won't let you do it. They won't. You understand that. The subject is closed. Don't repeat other people's mistakes.

Playing on internet hang-ups, server hang-ups, technical errors - IF THIS IS SO, it is unjust enrichment, which must be recovered.

Read the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.

How are you going to play on the internet server hangs if it hangs and is not available? ))

Trader:

You'll be screwed, you won't get your money back and they'll be right. They'll make a reference to unjust enrichment, yes, they'll say it's all legal, but in this case there was unjust enrichment, which has to be recovered.

They won't get the money back through unjust enrichment and the gambling and betting regulations.

Once again, I am not interested in communicating about whether or not I will get my money back, this is the 10th question. In principle, I was already answered here about arbitrage on the exchange and I understand how things work there. We can say that the subject is exhausted. But if there are any experts in this matter, it will be interesting to listen here or in person.

You have been told that the big uncles won't let themselves get ripped off. How do you imagine breaking the owner in his house?
Reason: