Euro Rat - page 14

Сергей Криушин:
Quite an interesting observation...but how to use it... Say to work only in one direction...or is it the same 80% flat and basis for pipsing...

Rather, the conclusion is 50/50 - that is, statistics even things out. There are no directions, no patterns. One chaos.

Vladimir Karputov:

Rather, the conclusion is 50/50 - that is, statistics even things out. There are no directions, no patterns. One chaos.

Clearly understandable...average hospital temperature...we are still living... in a kind of chaos... in a primordial broth...)) geez, now I have to think for a long time: is there anything criminal and trivial in the post...(((

Hangs - dull - lagging ...

ugh...

I'm switching back to 4...

until the developers get it right ...

the only upside is the multicurrency tester - the rest is a complete downside ...

Anyway - I lost a lot of time experimenting with the 5

but I realized that the 5 is very crude and not really suitable for me...

Because of its lags it skips opening and closing of deals that is not interesting at all...

Of course, there are a lot of opportunities and you can make interesting graphics - but the brakes are terrible...

So - I rewrote everything back to 4 and tried one more version

It only worked for a day - but I liked it...

The idea is to trade a pack of 4 currencies in unidirectional synchronicity...

it looks like this

ё123

earned a little today - but - quite steadily

news gaps are ignored - which is great ...

for those who want to see how it traded today - a screenshot

ё123

and the basement

3ё122

after market close I will add another picture ...

well here's an example of a series

ё321

closing + $58

`423

321ё

I don't even know where to stand anymore -

either look at 4 pairs and trade on two pairs

or trade separate pairs but repeatedly

or like now - 4x4 - like a cross-country vehicle ...

what do you think, colleagues?

now will close because of the change in the signal on the min profit

ё321

Well, here's the bottom line.

3ё12

+15,54$

$228.28 today.

That's it for today... although anything can happen - this is forex - things are not predictable ...

jj

elmucon:

This is a technical forum, so any comments should be supported by: code, description of the situation. We expect you to describe a situation where YOUR code was very slow.

Vladimir Karputov:

This is a technical forum, so any comments should be supported by: code, description of the situation. We expect from you a description of a situation where YOUR code was very slow.

I'll describe the situation - when using graphics the terminal lags and hangs - and the more graphics on the chart the harder it lags...

just showing the time - it works - 25% of the load on the 2 core CPU

Rendering data on currently open orders - progression - the more orders the brakes more - 6 orders - 100% CPU load - 8 orders - hangs ...

I have 20 orders in 4 and no flutter ...

I understand that the terminal has been designed to display different charting tools and data on a monitor ...

I don't understand why the terminal was created with the purpose of displaying different graphical tools and data on a monitor ... - 5 has many interesting graphical features but it is impossible to use them ...

I cut out of the code everything that could be considered as unnecessary graphics, and the comments too,

left only the order support - but that did not solve the problem ...

I don't see the point in cutting out all of the graphics if I just want my Expert Advisor to work on a blank chart....

i would probably need an 8 core processor and 16 gigs of memory - then it would probably be fine - but i am not interested

i have a robot running on an old single core laptop that would not make all that noise from the coolers - quiet - and sleep - and does not hang (4)

put the robot on 5 (with cut graphics as above) terminal hangs after 10 minutes ...

so that's it ... I know - now you'll say - buy a new laptop and do not bullshit ... I'll tell you - you need to write a good software, taking into account that computers may be weak ...

so for now 4 ... 5 down the drain ...

elmucon:

Describing the situation - when using graphics, the terminal lags and hangs - and the more graphics on the graphics, the harder it lags...

Can you be more specific? What kind of graphics, HOW do you process them?

Reason: