Errors, bugs, questions - page 2257

fxsaber:

That's not the reason.

I am not imposing such an entry, but merely stating errors (including runtime errors, even though the compilation was error-free) in its use, which should not be the case

A100:
I'm not imposing such a notation, I'm just stating an error (including at runtime, even though compilation was error-free) when using it

Just wondering why to write like that. Perhaps it is justified in some situations. For instance, to make it immediately clear to which class a method belongs in the monitor's screen.

fxsaber:

Just wondering why to write like that. Perhaps it is justified in some situations. For example, to make it immediately clear which class the method belongs to on the monitor screen.

I used such an entry in the macro (to bypass another error) so that the entry inside and outside the class would look the same

//#define MACRO4
#define  MACRO1 void A::f()
#define  MACRO2             {}
#define  MACRO3 MACRO1 MACRO2
class A {
#ifdef  MACRO4
MACRO3
};
#else
 MACRO1;
};
MACRO3
#endif

I'm confused, there's no way to check as the market is stagnant, here's the initial data:

1. price step 1
2. price in the book is at the level of 19705 on ask
3. price in the pick at the level of 19701 on bid
4. spread equals 4

At this time trades are BUY at 19704 and SELL at 19702 ?
or they go at the same levels where the market edge is located, i.e. BUY - 19705 and SELL - 19701 ?

A100:

I used this entry in the macro (to get around another error) so that the entry inside and outside the class would look the same

Also used in the same key to generate generic C++\MQL code, when in some cases C++ requires but MQL does not require method implementation outside the class https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page2065#comment_6023680
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Ошибки, баги, вопросы

A100:
Also used in the same key to generate generic C++\MQL code, when in some cases C++ requires but MQL does not require method implementation outside the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page2065#comment_6023680 class.

I can't look further in the links, but the point is clear, thanks.

fxsaber:

There are no further links to look at

Again a question for the Developers: why do the links become broken over time if the site is now positioned as the primary means of addressing user issues?

Konstantin:

I'm confused, I can't check as the market is stagnant, here's the raw data:

1. Step of price 1
2. Price in the book is at the level of 19705 on ask.
3. price in the stock at the level of 19701 on bid
4. spread is equal to 4

At this period of time we have BUY trades at 19704 and SELL trades at 19702 ?
or they go at the same levels where the market edge is located, i.e. BUY - 19705 and SELL - 19701 ?

What market do you trade in? If it's a stock market, then 19705 and 19701. Where will the other lots come from? But I'm confused by spread 4. It is floating on the exchange. If you mean forex, I do not know.

Sergey Savinkin:

What market do you trade in? If stock market, 19705 and 19701. Where will the other lots come from? But I'm confused by spread 4. It is floating on the exchange. If you mean forex - I do not know, I do not trade there.

It's an exchange market, a futures section on the moex.

The spread does not make any difference to the question itself, the point is different )) but thanks for the clarification, I'll clarify it a bit more:

1. there is a volume for example on ask 2000 at the price of 19705
2. the edge of the ask price is 19705, then the spread

will theTICK_FLAG_BUY flag from MqlTick pass at 19705 ?

ps. got it wrong )) deal will go through at 19705 if there is enough volume and then according to the table above until all my order is filled ...

We need to be able to track changes in the properties of all charts, not just the one on which the MQL program is placed.

Currently theCHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event does not contain any other parameters:

Event

Parameter value id

parameter value lparam

parameter value dparam

Parameter value sparam

The event of changing the chart dimensions or changing the chart properties via the properties dialog

CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE

-

-

-

//---

To track this event on other open charts, monitoring could be enabled by specifying the ID of the desired chart.

For example, like this:

ChartSetInteger(chart_id,CHART_EVENT_CHART_CHANGE,true);
Reason: