[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 78

andreika:

Every time I fall, I add purchases.

Is the deposit enough?

Evgen157:

Apologies for plagiarising.... More dashes added...

The number is interesting...probably))))

more!!!

..the pound has worked out its target...

andreika:

every time I fall, I add purchases.

trinitron:

Isn't the pound going up? Isn't it a pullback?

Totally agree. On the fundamentals - the Big Boys are on the long side - going north is not far off... It's a pullback, though let them chop on the stops for now.... For now - it's a Demo.

Roman.:

Totally agree. On the fundamentals - the Big Boys are on the long side - heading north is not far off... It's a pullback, though let them chop on the stops for now.... For now - it's a Demo.

chopping on the demo (they've lost their conscience)

lotos7:

..the pound has worked out its target...

Are those not the lines you asked me about in my private message? :))))

Tantrik:
chopping through the demo (lost conscience)

The real deal on this TS is not far off... The conscience is present ... :-))) I am testing the TS while on demo ... Monitoring on onyx - pure foundation, without even a shadow of TA - constant lot, the minimum 0.1.

Larisa:

Is the deposit enough?

enough. from 3,560 the first buy has been in place for a week.

Roman.:

The real deal on this TC is just around the corner... The conscience is present... :-))) I am testing the TS while on the demo ... Monitoring on Onyx - pure foundation, without even a shadow of TA - constant lot, the minimum 0.1.
If you do not know what the market will look like, I do not know what to expect from the market.
Reason: