Errors, bugs, questions - page 2254

Николай Никитенко:
Vladimir Karputov, read my message carefully!!! NOT SUPPORTING the app. That's exactly why I'm writing here.

If it doesn't support the android app, google "doesn't support the android app".

ZS: on 4pd read how to bypass this application, on the TV-box before a lot of software installed, probably all that I wanted was able to install

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm not a telepath. Who knows what you are installing there? Or maybe you tried to install the terminal for Windows at all?

You can create a request to ServiceDesk (there is a link in your profile, in the left menu). But don't be lazy and specify maximum technical information: name and version of operating system, your device model, where you downloaded it from.

Vladimir, (not bragging) I can write a small website in notepad. I hope you understand that I'm not just a user. It's the Chromebook 14 CB3-431 with Android 7.1 I can't install the basic MT4 application, which is installed even on a dummy phone with android 4.1. The market itself is telling me that the app is not compatible with your device. I can install a lot of applications on my beech, but MT4 is a miracle, it does not support.

Igor Makanu:

If it doesn't support the android app, google "doesn't support the android app".

ZS: on 4pd read how to bypass this app, on the TV-box before a lot of software installed, probably all I wanted was able to install

Igor, these tips do not help. The Chromebook was brought from Denmark. I can't get developer mode to work. Any workaround has no effect, there is a stop at the start. I am not a simple user, came here specifically to solve the problem of MT4 app support on a chromebook with android 7.1

How about downloading an apk file bypassing Android Market and trying to install manually?
https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/?id=net.metaquotes.metatrader4

Sergey Dzyublik:
How about downloading an apk file bypassing Android Market and trying to install it manually?
https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/?id=net.metaquotes.metatrader4
Sergey, in order to install the APK file, you need to enable developer mode. This is what I can't do, because the system itself starts to write incomprehensible things to me, that the system is corrupted or not found at all. Although after booting, everything works fine.

Николай Никитенко:

Igor, these tips don't help. The Chromebook was brought from Denmark. Developer mode doesn't work. Any workaround has no effect, there is a stop at the start. I am not a simple user, came here specifically to solve the problem of MT4 app support on a chromebook with android 7.1

i understand, yes i have a lot of problems with android above 5.0, i've got a tv box on android 6.0 but still you can find information much faster on 4pd, very useful resource in terms of help with androids

Igor Makanu:

I see, yes there are a lot of problems with android above 5.0, I've got a tv box on android 6.0, but still you can find information much faster on 4pd, a very useful resource for help with androids

I will try to take your advice. But i'm sure my problem will be solved. I am sure it will be solved in here. The main thing is not to be lazy and create a version of MT4 app for my device.

Николай Никитенко:

I will try to take your advice. But here I'm sure my problem will be solved. Since the developer of MT4 is right here. The main thing is not to pass by and be too lazy to create a version of MT4 application for my device.

I think so, but I'll have to make an enquiry to Service Desk and wait for the waiting time... Sometimes up to six months, sometimes up to a month, as they say - the developers works in mysterious ways! )))

Николай Никитенко:

I will try to take your advice. But here I'm sure my problem will be solved. Since the developer of MT4 is right here. The main thing is not to be lazy and create a version of MT4 application for my device.

Can you install other apps from Google Play on your Chromebook?

How to call with high probability market order redirect on successful OrderSend?

Tried to send OrderSendAsync to all margin and then OrderSend. OrderSend, of course, in this situation passed the internal OrderCheck and didn't mess up the order sending on the Terminal side, but sent it to the trade server. But the trading server, at the moment when OrderSendAsync worked out, sent a "no money" response and OrderSend returned false with no entries in trading history.

2018.08.09 12:30:37.405 '35255743': market buy 9.00 EURAUD - OrderSendAsync
2018.08.09 12:30:37.405 '35255743': market buy 9.00 EURAUD - OrderSend
2018.08.09 12:30:37.671 '35255743': accepted market buy 9.00 EURAUD - - OrderSendAsync
2018.08.09 12:30:37.671 '35255743': failed market buy 9.00 EURAUD [No money] - - OrderSend
2018.08.09 12:30:37.671 '35255743': market buy 9.00 EURAUD placed for execution in 276.031 ms - OrderSendAsync
2018.08.09 12:30:37.703 '35255743': deal #2209035782 buy 9.00 EURAUD at 1.56250 done (based on order #2211599965) - OrderSendAsync

But I need OrderSend to return true (the market order with the PLACED status was placed), but at the same time it was redirected with a high probability.

I specifically chose ForexTimeFXTM-Demo01 trade server, which returns zero Result.deal after a successful OrderSend.

Reason: