Errors, bugs, questions - page 2263

fxsaber:

The Market has utilities for copying trading signals between terminals on the same machine. I can't figure out what mechanism is used to send data from one terminal to another?

WebRequest, files, named channels, DLL-solutions are excluded, if I understand correctly.

Yeah, I'm very interested in that as well.

I myself now write the copier via Common-file, because all my accounts are MT4. But I would also like to listen to the authors of the copiers, that are already working.

Anaxagor:

Alas, that will never happen.
After all, the three main spammers are a project of the State Department. And the State Department will not allow this to happen.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Record on Market

Artyom Trishkin, 2018.08.21 22:28

A programmer who cares about the quality of his product and name, can not stamp out handicrafts at the speed of a sewing machine. He cares about quality first and foremost, not quantity. But those who have an urgent need to make quantities will not think about quality.

Unlike Market, QB is free. Perhaps that's why MT5-KB spam is less relevant, even though it lasts for years, not a few days like Market.

fxsaber:

Not well versed in the subject. Didn't know that Common is the same for all, including the MT4+5 case.

It turns out that copiers are ruining HDD, because they are running on short timer.

Use MemMap mechanism and hdd will not be ruined by speed == memory speed

Konstantin:

use MemMap mechanism and hdd will not die, in terms of speed == memory speed

There are plenty of ways to communicate, but not for Market.

fxsaber:

There are plenty of ways to communicate, but not for Market.

An SSD should be used to avoid destroying the HDD. There, the file does not have a specific location in physical memory and is always "straying" as it is overwritten and overwritten.
This is the time when HDD should only be used for the data bank and not for system disks.

Nikolai Semko:

SSD should be used so as not to ruin the HDD. There, the file has no specific place in the physical memory and always "walks around" when it is overwritten and overwritten.
This is the time when HDD should only be used for the data bank and not for system disks.

The copiers are put on VPS. Almost all VPS are HDD.

fxsaber:

The copiers are put on VPS. Almost all VPSs are HDDs.

Well then that's a problem for vps owners.

fxsaber:

There are a lot of ways to communicate, but not for Market.

memmap can also be used if you use castings and unions

Konstantin:

memmap is also possible if you use casting and union.

Market without DLL.

If I do
ArrayResize(Array, Size, 100);

Will the amount of memory allocated be a multiple of a hundred?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Ilyas, 2016.08.24 11:08

The array ("inside") stores the allocated - under how many elements the array is allocated.

The logic for working with allocated (conditional code):
ArrayResize(arr,int size,int reserve)
  {
   if(arr.allocated<size)
      if(!ArrayAllocateMemory(arr,size+reserve))  // -> arr.allocated=size+reserve;
         return(-1);
   //---
   CallConstructorsOrDestructors(arr,size);
   //---
   arr.size=size;
   return(size);
  }
The answer above is no.
Reason: