Errors, bugs, questions - page 1912

Probably disconnected while the hole was being checked.

Good afternoon!

Could you please advise me on the latest info for MT4?

After sending an order (OrderClose(), OrderModify() ...) from which moment and up to which moment (event) a trade thread remains busy for other experts of the terminal?

Is there a limit on the maximum number of trade orders, which are executed by the broker on a single trading account?

Tester  register MQL5.community account and use MQL5 Cloud Network to speed up optimizations
Tester  MQL5 Cloud Server "4.agents.mql5.com:443" not found

I have never connected the terminal to the Cloud. But this message came up for some reason.

Nikita Solodko:

Hello colleagues!

Sorry, I made a mess on the main thread before I saw this one.

Please advise how to solve this problem: MT5 Expert Advisor on FORTS keeps showing error 10022: "Invalidorder expiry date in request" when placing BAY_STOP or SELL_STOP orders.

The date of expiry is not important to me, but I cannot find any parameters which will just set the order. We don't have such a problem in forex. My broker is OPEN. This error occurs in the tester.

Alexander Bereznyak:

Use the ORDER_TIME_DAY method and the time of expiration equal to zero.

Opening broker. Symbol Si-9.17

Used official example from https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/ordersend help

SendRandomPendingOrder

I added in it

request.type_time=ORDER_TIME_DAY;

request.expiration=0;

(changed lot to 1.0 - their min. lot)

Everything else is the same.

Running several times in a row in the Strategy Tester with the unchanged code, taken from the help

void OnTick(){

SendRandomPendingOrder(10000);

ExpertRemove();

return;

}

1 time: Invalid expiration

2 times: Request executed

3 times: Invalid expiration

4 times: Invalid expiration

5 times: Invalid expiration

6 times: Request executed

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderSend - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Files:
run1.log  5 kb
run2.log  5 kb
run3.log  5 kb
run4.log  5 kb
run5-6.log  10 kb

Ilya Malev:

Otkritie broker. Symbol Si-9.17

Used official example from help https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/ordersend

SendRandomPendingOrder

I added in it

request.type_time=ORDER_TIME_DAY;

request.expiration=0;

(changed lot to 1.0 - their min. lot)

Everything else is the same.

Running several times in a row in the Strategy Tester with the unchanged code, taken from the help

void OnTick(){

SendRandomPendingOrder(10000);

ExpertRemove();

return;

}

1 time: Invalid expiration

2 times: Request executed

3 times: Invalid expiration

4 times: Invalid expiration

5 times: Invalid expiration

6 times: Request executed

Does your broker have a time limit for the expiry of the request? At least 10 minutes

KirBiz:

Does the broker have a limit at the bottom to the time of expiry of the order? At least 10 minutes

No expiry time needed at all. The code specifies 0. I tried specifying a symbol expiry date instead - doesn't work either. And that explains that 2 out of 6 pending orders have been successfully placed

I just need to set the pending orders without the expiry date. Useless parameter in most cases in EAs

fxsaber:

Is it working like this?

Limit set, stop returned -1, GetLastError=4756, I don't need to go to Vanga to tell me the cause was 10022

I just need a code that sends a stop order at this broker on futures. With any expiry (preferably without)...

Ilya Malev:
I just need the code that sends the stop order at this broker on the futures.

I can't do it in the tester - it's a bug.

fxsaber:

You definitely can't do that in the tester - it's a bug.

Great, I'd like to hear more confirmation from the developers. And an expected date of fixing it. The inability to place orders in the tester is very serious for a terminal which is designed for testing.

Ilya Malev:

Great, I'd like to hear more confirmation from the developers. And an expected date of correction. The inability to place orders in the tester is very serious for a terminal which is designed for testing.

This bug is only on futures. On forex symbols it works, of course.

Reason: