{
        return MACRO1( 1
#ifdef  MACRO2
                + 1
#endif
                - 1 );
}
No error message

Now it gives an error, but before (e.g. build 1571) it worked - #import was successfully combined with macro...

#define  TEST1   "test1.ex5"
#define  TEST2   "Z:\\VERSION1\\test32.dll"
//
#import  TEST1                   //Error: #import is expecting a filename
#import  TEST2                   //Error: #import is expecting a filename
#import
was very convenient for cross-platform code - by centralizing macros in one place you could change path and name (32bit/64bit, UNICODE/ANSI) for dll, and path and extension (ex4/ex5) for mql. And most importantly it all worked before

#resource with macro still works - one line can disable/enable dozens of resources

#include with macro did not work before, but it would be convenient to work in the future (why #include is worse than #resource) that would allow to easily change e.g. path in dozens of lines of tens of files

I would like to point out.

Customers complain that they cannot install the product after purchase.

They press the "install" button, but the purchased product is not installed.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I would like to point out.

Customers complain that they cannot install the product after purchase.

They press the "install" button, but the purchased product is not installed.

What product ?

Alexander:
Which product ?

I sent it to you in a private message.

already the second customer is talking about installation problems after purchase.

Alexander:
Which product ?

I too have had complaints lately about the installation of newly purchased i-Orders.

Resolved with the help of the service-desk.

I can't find it in the help, is there any way to find out if an Expert Advisor is running on a specific chart?

Konstantin:

I can't find it in the help, is there any way to find out if an Expert Advisor is running on a specific chart?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/chartconstants/enum_chart_property#enum_chart_property_string
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Andrey Barinov:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/chartconstants/enum_chart_property#enum_chart_property_string

thanks ))

Question for the developers. The so-called Services have been announced. When can we expect them?

Reason: