Errors, bugs, questions - page 1764

Alexander:
We'll check it out a little later. Only playable in Wine?

I only have Linux.

Hint: rectangle is always created (present in "object list"), but not visible (scrolling left/right chart doesn't help). If you start scaling or switching timeframes, it becomes visible (starting with m15, usually). The rectangle tends to disappear at lower timeframes (m5, m1) than at larger ones. Maybe it's the same on vin.

fxsaber:
CodeBase works that have been translated into other languages contain the old (original) sources. Updated sources are for some reason only available in original language.
@fxsaber, provide examples please.

Julia Test:
@fxsaber, please give examples.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16006

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16006 (and in languages other than the original).

See MT4Orders.mqh file.

Other examples can be given as well. And what version of the source code is downloaded through the terminal, for example from the Japanese?

MT4Orders
MT4Orders
  • votes: 25
  • fxsaber
  • www.mql5.com
Параллельное использование ордерных систем MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5.

fxsaber:
CodeBase works that have been translated into other languages contain the old (original) sources. Updated sources are for some reason only available in the original language.
If you explicitly write in the comments of the code, it will be corrected in other languages

Rashid Umarov:
If you write explicitly in the comments of the code, it will be corrected in other languages
Why isn't the code the same for all language versions?

fxsaber:
Why isn't the code the same for all language versions?
"So historically" (c)

Alexander:
Wine is not to blame for anything, it's the terminal. It seems so: when the time coordinate exceeds the boundaries of the price history (I didn't measure the necessary exit value), all this strange behavior starts. When creating a rectangle on an interval with price history:
ObjectCreate(0, "name", OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, D'2016.11.10',
             0, D'2016.12.16 13:23:00', ChartGetDouble(0, CHART_PRICE_MAX) +
                                        ChartGetDouble(0, CHART_PRICE_MAX) * 20);

there seems to be no problem. It is also possible to manually create a "curved rectangle" on the chart, if its right side is sufficiently out of line with the right edge of the chart.

Hint: I have created rectangles, which are partly in future, many times in mt4, never had any problems. ObjectCreate always returns true.

pavlick_:

zy: Rectangles, which are partly in the future, I have created many times in mt4, never had any problems. ObjectCreate always returns true.

Right, read Graphic Objects

A group of functions intended for operating with graphical objects belonging to any specified chart.

Functions that specify the properties of graphical objects, as well as operations to create ObjectCreate() and move ObjectMove() objects on the chart are actually used to send commands to the chart. If these functions are executed successfully, the command gets to the general event queue of the chart. Visual modification of the properties of the graphical objects is performed during the processing of the event queue of the given chart.

The command is successfully queued

Rashid Umarov:

Right, read Graphic Objects

Command successfully queued up

When saving a screenshot to a file, is the same logic?

I.e. if ChartScreenShot(chartIds,filename,1000,800)) returned true, then the file may not be created yet?

Or be empty?

Regards,
Mikhail

Mikhail Dovbakh:

When saving a screenshot to a file, is the same logic?

I.e. if ChartScreenShot(chartIds,filename,1000,800)) returned true, the file may not have been created yet?

Or it may be empty?

Respectfully,
Michael

ChartScreenShot works synchronously with Expert Advisors and scripts, it works asynchronously with indicators.
Reason: