Errors, bugs, questions - page 879

ENUM_POSITION_TYPE type = WRONG_VALUE; //нормально

//предупреждение: implicit enum conversion
ENUM_POSITION_TYPE Type() { return ( (true) ? (ENUM_POSITION_TYPE)PositionGetInteger( POSITION_TYPE ) : WRONG_VALUE ); }

//хотя так - нормально
ENUM_POSITION_TYPE Type() { return ( (true) ? (ENUM_POSITION_TYPE)PositionGetInteger( POSITION_TYPE ) : (ENUM_POSITION_TYPE)WRONG_VALUE ); }

if a flaw, it is advisable to correct it so that the right one does not get lost in the unnecessary warnings

Note (true) - simplified for brevity

A100:
if it is an error, it should be corrected so that the right one does not get lost in unnecessary warnings.

What is the error? WRONG_VALUE is of a different type.

You may declare it this way:

const ENUM_POSITION_TYPE WRONG_POSITION = (ENUM_POSITION_TYPE) WRONG_VALUE;

And it can be used. It can be explicitly quoted like in the example below.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы - Документация по MQL5

TheXpert:

What is the error? WRONG_VALUE is of a different type.

You can declare it this way:

And it can be used. You can explicitly cause it like in the lower example.

WRONG_VALUE must be implicitly cast to an enum of any type (from Reference).

Not an error - it generates a warning which disturbs one's life :)

A100:

WRONG_VALUE should be implicitly cast to an enum of any type (from Help)

That's how it is cast :) but with a warning.

If it were not given, it would not compile.

Let the Developers have another look at the implicit conversion of WRONG_VALUE to enum in the conditional operator ?

Oh, I see, I guess so.

Renat:
Check the password and rewrite it, please.

It doesn't work. Tried other email addresses (yandex, mail) to send a message and the same error. What else can I do?

P.S. Back off! It worked everywhere except gmail. I'll look into it...

tol64:

It doesn't work. Tried other email addresses (yandex, mail) to send a message and the same error. What else can I do?

P.S. Back off! It worked everywhere except gmail. I'll look into it...

No, I can't send mails to gmail. Tried changing my password, but it won't work. Is there any other way?

P.S. Found this. I cleared all the fields in Mail. Unchecked Allow email notifications. I press OK. I open the settings window again and see that the checkbox is checked and the fields are filled in. Could this have something to do with my problem?

The problem most likely started manifesting itself after I changed my password in my Google account.

P.S2. I've also enabled two-step authentication in my Google account. But I tried disabling it when the problem appeared and it didn't help.

//---

P.S3. Checked in with Servicedesk. Accidentally sent it as a wish rather than a bug. ))

tol64:

No, I can't send emails to gmail...

try
pop.gmail.com
from here
Настройка протокола POP в почтовых клиентах
  • support.google.com
Если вы не используете ни клиенты, ни устройства, которые были указаны ранее, просмотрите ниже общие инструкции по настройке. В случае возникновения трудностей рекомендуем обратиться в отдел технической поддержки пользователей соответствующего почтового клиента. Мы можем оказать помощь в решении проблем только с теми клиентами, которые...

Silent:
try here.
No, that doesn't help.
Reason: