datetime tStart = TimeLocal();
    Print(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>START<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<" );
         Sleep(5000);
         Print("Время работы ", GetTickCount()-start, " миллисекунд.");
         Print(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FINISH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<");
         Print(TimeLocal() - tStart);

return(0);
}
slip is interesting 5003 milliseconds (at 1500 it shows 1497)

Good afternoon, web access tostorage.mql5.com is down
In particular the filehttps://storage.mql5.com/svnindex-ng.xsl is inaccessible

Vladimir Pastushak:

Correct "step" with a capital letter and I would also like to either centre or all to the right or all to the left, otherwise it turns out differently.

1. the step with a capital letter will be in the next build of the terminal, thank you.

2. this is done intentionally to distinguish between parameters that can take arbitrary values (entered from the keyboard), and parameters with a limited number of values (boolean or enumerations).

It is possible to update the build of the terminal by only trying to log in to Metaquotes-Demo (login and password - any values).

fxsaber:
It is possible to update the build of the terminal if you only try to log in to Metaquotes-Demo (login and password are any values).
This is not an error. Metaquotes-Demo originally posted the latest versions. Brokers/DCs post updates on their servers with long delays.

Vladimir Karputov:
This is not a mistake. Metaquotes-Demo originally posted the latest versions. Brokers/DCs post updates on their servers with long delays.
No login is required.

MT4/5, Signals tab.

Scrolling with the mouse wheel is VERY slow. If I pull the slider, everything is fine (no brakes).

fxsaber:

MT4/5, Signals tab.

Scrolling with the mouse wheel is VERY slow. If I pull the slider, everything is fine (no brakes).

No playback. More details are required. What OS, bit rate, build.

Alexander:
Not reproducible. More details are needed. What OS, bit rate, build.
2017.01.09 21:21:12.479 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1502 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2017.01.09 21:21:12.480 Terminal        Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 09.00, Intel Core i7-2700 K  @ 3.50 GHz, RAM: 5746 / 16301 Mb, HDD: 1829 / 30000 Mb, GMT+02:00
Processor embedded video is used - no external video card.

Ping's assholes.
Reason: