Errors, bugs, questions - page 2312

Is there any way to identify the device on which the terminal is running? I mean desktop or tablet ?

Comrades! For the last few days MT5 hangs on startup. Sometimes it does start after a long time, but very rarely.

No manipulations with the system, no additional software has been installed. Who has experienced this problem?

MT5 terminal from broker "Otkritie".

reztor:

Comrades! For the last few days MT5 hangs on startup. Sometimes it does boot after a long time, but very rarely.

No manipulations with the system, no additional software has been installed. Who has experienced this problem?

MT5 terminal from broker "Otkritie".

+1. Looks like something is broken. Bild 1881 x64. Win 10. On startup loads CPU by 20+% (i5 8600k) and RAM by 650-700 mb (no increase).

Task manager shows "Not responding" status.

And the other terminal 1881 (not Opening) runs fine.

Added:

Eventually it did boot up. However it took extremely long to boot - that's not normal. Then I closed terminal and opened it again. Opened instantly. Apparently there was some problem with data loading.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

+1. Something seems to be broken. Bild 1881 x64. Win 10. On startup loads CPU by 20+% (i5 8600k) and RAM by 650-700mb (no increase).

Added:

Eventually it did boot up. However it took extremely long to boot - that's not normal. Then I closed terminal and opened it again. Opened instantly. Apparently there was some problem with data loading.

Please provide full logs of the client terminal - here or in person.

Also, if possible, attach news.dat file for "Open" from "C:\Users\UsernameWindowsAccounts\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ Terminal ID\bases\Open-Broker\news" directory.

Before retrieving the file, the terminal must be closed

MQ Alexander:

Please provide full logs of the client terminal - here or in private.

Also, if possible, attach the news.dat file for "Open" from "C:\Users\UsernameWindowsAccounts\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ Terminal ID\bases\Open-Broker\news" directory.

There's nothing special in the logs. The problem is not just with me or reztor. There are similar messages in several other threads on the forum. Once again, the terminal has worked all the same over the weekend, so today it has opened without any problems. I wrote to my mailbox.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

+1. Something seems to be broken. Bild 1881 x64. Win 10. On startup it loads CPU by 20+% (i5 8600k) and RAM by 650-700mb (no increase).

Added:

Eventually it did boot up. However it took extremely long to boot - that's not normal. Then I closed terminal and opened it again. Opened instantly. Apparently, there was some problem with data loading.

Same thing happened this morning (before 10 am). All the same, only Vin7 and I didn't wait for the freeze to go away. Copied some folders from the backup terminal and it's up and running.

How do I interpret such messages from a remote agent?

2018.10.24 10:23:10.870 SVA_03  occupied by another terminal

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

How do you interpret such a message from a remote agent?

Literally: "First come, first served".

So the owner on the remote PC is the first to run the optimisation or the agent is given to another PC.

Vladimir Karputov:

Literally: "First come, first served".

So the owner on the remote PC was the first to run the optimisation or the agent was given to another PC.

That's what I'm saying, they are my PCs and they have not been given to anyone else, cloud access is denied.

This can go on for 15 minutes, a long time - the request comes with these messages, it may work, or even ignore it and have to wait for some time to work.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

That's the point, these are my PCs and they have not been given to anyone, access to the cloud is denied.

This can go on for minutes - the request comes with these messages, it may work, or it may be ignored and you have to wait for some time for it to work.

I have it on my notebook, when my agent keeps counting task (for example, I screwed up code with position opening and poor agent keeps sending trade orders and in reply bans, but it keeps bombing; as a result, all agents have finished calculations, but this poor guy keeps on bombing).

So in short: an agent has a task from a previous mission and keeps fighting it.

Reason: